Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: iMoses14

Default Re: iMoses14

Great guy to deal with ! I bought a holster from him. Would buy from him again.
    "343" Never Forgotten

(Beaver County)

I just did a holster deal with Jonathan,great communications,packaging,shipping,and the items were exactly as described.I would deal with him again anytime.

Thanks

(Chester County)

Default iMoses14

Did a FTF transfer today. Great trade deal. Thanks, Mike
    Walther + S&W = Perfection

I also did a ftf with Jon great guy to deal with!
    "343" Never Forgotten

(York County)

Default iMoses14

I responded to a post by iMoses14 for two 17 round magazines for an M&P 9. We finally agreed on when and where to meet. In one of the exchanges, I noticed a little mistake (or lie), when he said that he couldn't drive closer to me because he drives an SUV that gets bad gas mileage (which sounds reasonable). But, in the next reply, when saying what vehicle he'll be in when we meet, it's a Nissan Versa (small car). Okay, I figure, whatever.

Then, the night before we're to meet, he cancels saying that he has a family emergency and has to go to NJ. Sounds reasonable to me as I have no problem putting family first. I'm in no way saying that there's any untruth here.

The problem is that he's sold the magazines (I can only presume), closed the ad and hasn't responded to me. This isn't cool.

I know that he's had good reviews, but this wasn't all that cool.

I agree this guy SUX. After multiple pm's to purchase my CTC grips for an M&P we settled on Sunday, he then pm's me and asks if Saturday would work I respond yes. He claims to be 2 hours away when in fact he's just over an hour but whatever; he said he was going out to breakfast and would call me around 10am when he got back. At 11 am I sent a text to him with no response ALL DAY, I think this is what you get when you deal with immature little boys who don't have the $$$ do buy what they want and then can't even give you the courtesy to say I'm not interested. I would advise anyone not to waste your time with this little boy.
    Buy the way it's 9:11pm and I still haven't heard back from him 23 hours later.

just sent you both a PM.

To everyone who wants an explanation... My bestfriend of 15 years was in a bad motorcycle accident. I rushed out the door (with my brother) so fast that I forgot my cell phone. When I got to NJ, my friend had already been pronounced due to his injuries. Sorry I couldn't get back to the both of you. But, if you wanna give me neg rep / feedback, it's whatever.

Geo... I closed the ad and took it down because I had a confirmed sale with you. I still have both magazines. I also don't drive. That's why I listed two different cars. My GF has a Dodge Durango and my brother has a Nissan Versa. I was unsure who was driving me.

Klutch... I'm an immature little boy who has no money? That's funny considering I own my own business and I have the money to buy a Crimson Trace brand new but I'd much rather help out other members here on the forum by buying from them.

(Franklin County)

Two individuals have had the opportunity to give feedback on their respective transactions, and the other party has had a chance to respond.

No further posts on those transactions will be permitted.

Further posts connected to the transactions above will be removed, and infractions will be issued if necessary.
    Get your "Guns Save Lives" stickers today! PM for more info.

(Berks County)

Default Re: iMoses

Second time I've dealt with him, again no issues fast and good communication.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast