Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Montgomery County)

Default CIA Director on camera lying about the 4th amendment!

This video deserves it's own thread, I posted it over on Skuggi's thread about civil war. The sitting Director of the CIA Michael Hayden, who was the head of the NSA when this video clip was taken clearly says that the 4th amendment does not contain the words probable cause...he only thinks it says reasonable. Bush appointed this scumbag to the director of the CIA...you know, that gets me speechless every time I think about it. He clearly lies to the world on camera which is never a smart thing to do, but apparently Bush thought..."oh what a stand up gentleman".

He then say's "If there is any amendment the folks at the NSA are familiar with, it's the 4th". So wtf are you telling us asshole...are you saying the people at the NSA don't know not 1 amendment? They are changing the constitution as they see fit to serve their agenda whatever that may be...but here it looks like the agenda is to lie to the American public because he knows 95% of Americans have no idea what the 4th amendment actually says. Again, this man is now the Director of the CIA...this country needs help asap from freedom loving Americans and get people like this out of office asap or we will see a off shoot of Hitler's Germany if these people have their way. When you watch this video the only thought that cross's my mind is that this rat bastard wants to do away with the constitution and individual rights...what else could be the reason for this??? Thoughts???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGhcECnWRGM
    Last edited by jkroner659; July 29th, 2007 at 06:52 PM.

(Montgomery County)

Default Re: CIA Director on camera lying about the 4th amendment!

One more lil gem of video on this man...he says intel agencies are...well watch it for yourself...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajmCo...elated&search=

(Chester County)

Any post with a Keith Olberman video should be in the politics section.

(Montgomery County)

Are you saying he said something that you wouldn't? I don't find that political, I find it a concerned American...all he said was "maybe they have a different constitution over there at the NSA"...c'mon even if you hate the guy he was right on...don't tell me...(gulp) you agree with the CIA director...he was plain lying...

(Montgomery County)

Angry Re: CIA Director on camera lying about the 4th amendment!

One last thing. Whoever gave this thread 1 star is clearly a political person since someone made a comment about Keith Oberman. You made this into a political bash, I can only assume you think cnn/keith is a dem and you are a hardcore reb. It pisses me off because here you have the now sitting director of the CIA lying on camera to the American people and saying that the 4th does not contain the words probably cause. This is an important video and yet someone gives it 1 star because of their political affiliation...unreal try being an American instead of a supporter for a political party, then you might comprehend the meaning of this video, or else stay in a political war and keep your eyes shut so you can be a good party member instead of being a good American...rant off!

(Lancaster County)

Lightbulb Re: CIA Director on camera lying about the 4th amendment!

First, I'm surprised at the lack of response to this thread.

Also, of course he's gonna lie and lie right to the camera. It's his job. I'm registered republican and even I have to say the reversal of the Gov in recognizing the people's rights is a trend to be concerned about in recent years.

Furthermore and not withstanding any TIA monitoring I'll say on record that he can't say much because he'll reveill the level at which the Gov has been penetrated by unilateralist controls and that the military industrial complex controls the Gov and they consider civil rights as irrelevant or non-applicable.

If this concerns you, help the situation by participating in our collective gov process and voting. It is not too late for us all to steer toward a better common course of action. We need to vehemently reiterate our support of a just and lawful REGIONAL form of government { not global }, with constitutional limitations on government and support of the civil rights of "we the people" not "we the corporations" nor "we the secret multi-national rich guys club".
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." -Edmund Burke

It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything. -Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

“One man with a gun can control 100 without one. ” -Vladamir Lenin, Founder Communist Party USSR ... I hate to quote a commie, but when they ban your gun, you'll know who gave them the idea.

(Bucks County)

I think "stupid" may have been a better word instead of "lie" since its so easily checkable. So easy that even that moron Olberman could do it.

Maybe instead of giving speeches and interviews this F'ing idiot should be spending all of his efforts gathering intel on those who want to do us hard.

Felt the same thing about Bush on 9/11 Are we really such a country of little girls that we need our president reading to children? Hey dude, get back to your desk and get to work. You want the kids read to? Send your wife, who by the way was a librarian.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by T Durdin View Post
    First, I'm surprised at the lack of response to this thread.

Also, of course he's gonna lie and lie right to the camera. It's his job. I'm registered republican and even I have to say the reversal of the Gov in recognizing the people's rights is a trend to be concerned about in recent years.

Furthermore and not withstanding any TIA monitoring I'll say on record that he can't say much because he'll reveill the level at which the Gov has been penetrated by unilateralist controls and that the military industrial complex controls the Gov and they consider civil rights as irrelevant or non-applicable.

If this concerns you, help the situation by participating in our collective gov process and voting. It is not too late for us all to steer toward a better common course of action. We need to vehemently reiterate our support of a just and lawful REGIONAL form of government { not global }, with constitutional limitations on government and support of the civil rights of "we the people" not "we the corporations" nor "we the secret multi-national rich guys club".
    Your about 100% right...especially with the super rich guys club(Federal Reserve boys). Also the Military Industrial Complex control alot, especially a topic of intrest of mine that is the most highly classified subject in our government or at least it was back in 1955...

(Chester County)

I gave this post one star because I think Keith Olbermann's a smug (gun-fearing) POS.

Nothing personal to you, JKroner. I'm not arguing subject matter. You correctly identified it as purely politics.

Keith Olbermann wasn't out there arguing for freedoms from 92-2000. And he'll stop when the next Whitehouse occupant has a "D" by their name. And he certainly is not aligned with 2nd Amendment supporters!!!

I'll give one star to any post with a video featuring Keith Olberman that has anything besides him being punched in the face (five stars).