I just got this scope for Christmas but I had already bought one and don't need it. New in the box Swift 8-32x50mm with sunshade, model SRP678M. $215 I'm in Butler, Pa.

www.swift-sportoptics.com is the website for details.

Designed to meet the high-performance requirements of the discerning hunter, the SwiftPremier Riflescope Collection delivers superior optics, quick target acquisition and dependable results.

These scopes are the result of years in research and development, the sole purpose of which has been to design the finest, most practical riflescopes within the capability of modern technology. Offering maximum light transmission for greater target definition in various light conditions, as well as reinforced reticle mounts, medium-profile target turrets and accommodating quick-focus eye relief. The extraordinary quality of materials and workmanship make this collection the soundest investment of its kind.

The SRP678M features the unique Customizable Adjustable Objective. This allows you to customize the scale on your focus ring allowing you to tailor the distance setting to your own needs. Your eyes are different from your buddies, so why should your scope be the same!! This scope is ideal for long-distance, target and tight-group shooting.

All SRP models come complete with Quick-thread Sunshade and objective dust covers.

Features:

USA Made, BaK7 Schott Glass
Light Amplifying Optical Coating - Up to 96% Greater Light Transmission
Fully Multi-coated Optics
Customizable Adjustable Objective
Full Saddle Construction
1" Aircraft Grade Aluminum Tube
Quick-focus Eyepiece
Medium-profile Target Turret, Windage and Elevation Adjustments
1/4" Click MOA Adjustment
Self-centering Reticle
Waterproof, Fogproof & Shock Proof