Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    (Lackawanna County)

Default Anyone else have a dog that goes into insane attack-mode over the vacuum?!?

Geez!

What's up with that?!

Sometimes when I'm bored I'll vacuum just to get a laugh!

Sammy (Black Lab) gets pretty intense!
    Gary in Pennsylvania
    -------------------------------
    “No One Can Make You Feel Inferior Without Your Consent.” Eleanor Roosevelt
    “Argue For Your Limitations……And Sure Enough, They’re Yours.” Messiah's Handbook
    “The unexamined life is not worth living.” Socrates 399BC

(Bucks County)

Default Re: Anyone else have a dog that goes into insane attack-mode over the vacuum?!?

My two black labs hated the vacuum. The first one I had to put down. We rescued a pit bull-lab mix. The other lab taught the pit to hate the vacuum. Maybe its the labs.
    "The more people I meet, the more I like my dog."

(Bucks County)

Default Re: Anyone else have a dog that goes into insane attack-mode over the vacuum?!?

I've got 2 cats that jump outta their skins and run for the hills the moment it comes outta the closet...

But growing up we had a dog...part shephard, part wolf...that would try to attack the vac the whole time it was on. Turn if off and she would just look at it...

(York County)

I haven't had a dog yet that didn't want to attack the vacuum. Might be the pitch of the motor or something, but it is funny.
    " The Seeds of Oppression Will One Day Bear The Fruit of Rebellion."

pics or it didn't happen

(Lehigh County)

My Pit hates anything with an electric motor. The vaccum, my electric razor, hair clippers, electric toothbrush etc.

When we start running the cleaner, she positions herself between the cleaner and the kids, the hair on the back of her neck stands up and her teeth are showing. The only time she has ever "attacked" the vacuum was when I plugged it in and my son had left the switch on. Talk about funny...LOL picture a 70 lb pit hitting a vacuum cleaner at full speed. It wasn't funny explaining to my wife why we had to get a new cleaner.
    When you are called a racist, it just means you won an argument with an Obama supporter.

(Allegheny County)

I had a Golden Retriever that absolutely LOVED to get vacuumed.....I'd put the brush attachment on the shop-vac and work her over. She especially liked to get her belly done and would lay on her back for as long as I wanted to continue. God, I miss my Cindy!
    There are three kinds of people in this world....them what's good at math and them what ain't.

(Bucks County)

Two of my Shepherd hated it one of them would bite it, the noise hurts their ears.

Noble and regal, focused watchful Piercing eyes, he is my shepherd and my best friend.

(Beaver County)

All but 1 would run and hide when the vac started or even moved.
    The 1 that didn't run away we only had for a month, but she would try and attack the wheels while it ran.

The dog we have now, Dude, prefers to leave when the vac moves but he seems to think he's a police dog ... nothing is allowed to go fast near us...he attacks the tires of quads, motorcycles, cars, trucks and buses. The pig chases him.... yes it is a circus!
    Last edited by MrsMtnJack; November 28th, 2009 at 06:48 PM.
    "Yell it from that Mountain High 'I was Born Free' " ~ Kid Rock

(Allegheny County)

Our older bull terrier likes to bark and charge the vacuum. Our younger one just goes into the other room. She doesn't bark or anything, just won't stay in the same room at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by GunLawyer001 View Post
    If the police could confiscate all of your guns and ammo using just one van, then you didn't own enough guns or ammo.
    WTB - NDS3 or NDS1 receiver FTF

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast