Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    (Chester County)

Default Full Auto Range in Chester County

I am looking for ranges in Chester county that allow full auto fire. I would like to find an outdoor range that allows full auto fire. I have searched all over and I have only found TargetMaster (Indoor range). If there aren't any outdoor ranges in Chester then where is the nearest one? Thanks.....

Default Re: Full Auto Range in Chester County

I've heard that Southern Chester Co. Sportsmen's & Farmers' Association allows full auto under certain conditions. Please contact them directly for clarification.

http://www.sccsfa.org/

Related thread:
    http://forum.pafoa.org/chester-16/15...ens-assoc.html
    Gloria: "65 percent of the people murdered in the last 10 years were killed by hand guns"
    Archie Bunker: "would it make you feel better, little girl, if they was pushed outta windows?"

http://www.moviewavs.com/TV_Shows/Al...he_Family.html

(Northampton County)

Just for another option, Classic Pistol in Southampton allows full auto, even full auto rifle calibers. It's indoor, which is not what you want. But a very nice 25-yard indoor range for full auto rifle. But range fees are not cheap for full auto. Put it in your FA Rolodex for a rainy day.

(Chester County)

Thanks for the responses.

My understanding is that Southern Chester Co. Sportsmen's & Farmers' Association only allows Full Auto for an hour or two on Wednesdays when the local police are using the range. That limited time in the middle of the day in the middle of the week is very limiting.

I appreciate the info on the other indoor range.

How far would I have to drive to go to an outdoor range that allows full auto? Any ranges 1 or two hours away?

(Delaware County)

Good luck I've been looking for years. As far as Targetmaster I asked the owner Tommy and he told me NO. He does rent full autos. If they told you it was ok please let me know. And I've been shooting there for years before I got my first auto. And I live right around the corner. So for the past few years I shoot here http://www.rafire.com/flash.htm
    Nice range Nice guys.
    Thanks Mike

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by glocking26 View Post
    Good luck I've been looking for years. As far as Targetmaster I asked the owner Tommy and he told me NO. He does rent full autos. If they told you it was ok please let me know. And I've been shooting there for years before I got my first auto. And I live right around the corner. So for the past few years I shoot here http://www.rafire.com/flash.htm
    Nice range Nice guys.
    Thanks Mike
    They let you shoot F/A at Ready Aim Fire? I had gotten mixed messages.

Targetmaster told me NO also. I've been going to Classic Pistol, which is nice. I'll check out RAF next time, just because.

There is private land somewhere in the area (Buck's County?) where they'll let you shoot F/A, but the hours were limited to the point that I could never get there, so I lost track of what it's called. Packing.org had it listed in the range directory, but that site's long gone.
    Removed NRA Life Member pic. LaPierre and Chris Cox are ruining NRA.

(Pike County)

Some shops have a bullitin board. Try posting something up there.
    I would also ask some farmers, some might surprise you.

I have access to a place here, BUT big draw back is getting there. I would have to go into NY for about 15 miles, then cross back over into PA. Dont want to risk getting caught in NY with NFA firearms.

Post a ad on craigslist, asking for land to target shoot on. Once you get some contacts start to butter them up. Ask them if they would like to try some full auto, free of charge. Once they shoot they will be hooked...

Snert..

(Delaware County)

Thumbs up Re: Full Auto Range in Chester County

Quote Originally Posted by Suburban View Post
    They let you shoot F/A at Ready Aim Fire? I had gotten mixed messages.

Targetmaster told me NO also. I've been going to Classic Pistol, which is nice. I'll check out RAF next time, just because.

There is private land somewhere in the area (Buck's County?) where they'll let you shoot F/A, but the hours were limited to the point that I could never get there, so I lost track of what it's called. Packing.org had it listed in the range directory, but that site's long gone.
    Yes, I'm at RAF just about every other weekend or so shooting my UZI MAC or my SBS. $185 for a member ship and you can bring a guest free. Bring you own ammo and shoot as long as you want. I used to shot at Classic Pistol but the member ship went up to $ 350.00 and they only had 2 or 3 lanes for full auto shooting and that place was always packed so you would have a long waite to shoot. RAF is a bit of a ride about 50mins each way from me but I don't mind it's worth it.
    Mike

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by glocking26 View Post
    Yes, I'm at RAF just about every other weekend or so shooting my UZI MAC or my SBS. $185 for a member ship and you can bring a guest free. Bring you own ammo and shoot as long as you want. I used to shot at Classic Pistol but the member ship went up to $ 350.00 and they only had 2 or 3 lanes for full auto shooting and that place was always packed so you would have a long waite to shoot. RAF is a bit of a ride about 50mins each way from me but I don't mind it's worth it.
    Mike
    Oh sorry I forgot you can only shoot sub machine guns there.

(Chester County)

Thanks for the info on RAF. Are there any places out west or to the northwest? With so many people in Southeast PA having class 3 I would think that there would be a lot more places to shoot.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast