Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Delaware County)

Default KSM trial in NY = Gateway to Martial Law??

This is a pretty interesting read on the connection. I am not a lawyer, and addimittedly pretty clueless on this type of language, so it may be fiction all-together. Opinions?

http://chicagoboyz.net/archives/10193.html#more-10193
    Saint Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle. Amen. **PROUD III**

(Chester County)

Default Re: KSM trial in NY = Gateway to Martial Law??

I said it in another post, but that's the most outrageous thing about giving these bastards a civilian trial. At first I was pissed that they were being offered US Constitutional rights (they're foreign enemies). Not to mention what will be admissible as evidence (how information was obtained by CIA/NSA/etc).

I have no sympathy for these bastards, but (I'm not a lawyer either) how would someone who perpetrated 9/11 get a fair criminal trial in NYC? Couldn't they ask for a change of venue? Is there a jury of their peers available (who believe in worldwide Sharia/caliphate)? Weren't their confessions elicited through what our President called "torture"? Were they mirandized? Were they given due process? (Please, someone correct me if I'm wrong or missing something)

So if they're tried and convicted with how this all came about, wouldn't it mean that our Constitutional rights are only worth the precedent set in US Vs Khalid Sheikh Mohammed?

Isn't this setting up an infrastructure where any one of us who the government believes may be a terrorist (again, see DHS report declaring people who are pro-gun, pro-limited govt, anti-world govt, and anti-abortion potential extremists) could be detained in Club Gitmo with no trial, no miranda rights, possibly harsh interrogation techniques?

When you have open and crypto Marxist radicals all over this administration and its pals like the Center for Constitutional Rights and the Soros and Tides front groups, you must ask "What's In It For Me?"

These trials are a win-win for our enemies- foreign and domestic.
    Steve762