Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    (Allegheny County)

Default Re: Modern Combative Systems - Vehicle Tactics / Inverted Edge Tactics

Due to a high number of requests we will be offering the choice to take one section of the class. So for all those who were interested in Inverted Edge only or Vehicle Tactics only you can take them individually. The cost is $125 for one day. Please let me know which section(s) you would like to take so I can reserve your space.

Anyone interested in attending this training please contact me directly. I need your contact information, and a check payable to Modern Combative Systems. This is to secure your location in the class and will not be cashed until AFTER the training. Please get this to me as soon as possible so I know where we stand.

(York County)

I am also willing to trade a slot for a Kel Tec 380

(York County)

Looking for a G19 in any shape too

(York County)

I did not see it in the post but the last date to register for the course is going to be 08FEB10. If you want to pay by check you can just get it to Joe. If you wish to pay with a credit card you can call 717-889-1753. If you want to pay with Pay Pal send it to MCS521@gmail.com. Looking forward to training with old friends and new people- George

(Allegheny County)

How is attendance looking? Does it looking like this is a definite? I hope so.
    Quote Originally Posted by GunLawyer001 View Post
    If the police could confiscate all of your guns and ammo using just one van, then you didn't own enough guns or ammo.
    WTB - NDS3 or NDS1 receiver FTF

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by mojo View Post
    How is attendance looking? Does it looking like this is a definite? I hope so.

Well, We could use a few more people at this point to make it a definite. I have a few maybes floating around, but until those turn into confirmations we are a few shy.

So here's my plea:

Nobody likes the idea of being ignorant, knowledge is a wonderful feeling. It is addictive, the "Why the hell didn't I do this before?" feeling. I am blessed with the chance to bring knowledge that may just save people's lives and I'm having a hard time getting this filled. Seriously. Maybe people just haven't crossed into that line of thinking, but carrying a gun is serious business. Even more serious is the many places where honest citizens CAN'T carry. You won't believe the weight that was lifted from my shoulders with the addition of some basic skills from George.

So all the "maybes", think a little harder about what you value in life. How do you want to travel through the world?

(Allegheny County)

Due to lack of interest this class has been canceled. I know people were looking forward to it, sorry we couldn't get it filled. We may try again in the future.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Smith View Post
    Due to lack of interest this class has been canceled. I know people were looking forward to it, sorry we couldn't get it filled. We may try again in the future.
    crap ... thanks for trying!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by GunLawyer001 View Post
    If the police could confiscate all of your guns and ammo using just one van, then you didn't own enough guns or ammo.
    WTB - NDS3 or NDS1 receiver FTF

(York County)

We gave it a shot. Maybe we will try it again in 2011. The rest of this year is pretty booked.- George

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12