Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Lackawanna County)

Default Video: Me vs the zombies!

Here ya go....since i have joined this site I have found that a lot of you enjoy the zombie theme. So while I was out plinking today shot this quick video....I thought it was funny, hope you enjoy all 13 seconds of it lol....
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0MltICQyXE

And the end is what everyone must think to themselves after shamelessly wasting all there ammo!

CAUTION**********VULGAR LANGUAGE**********NOT OFFICE FRIENDLY!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by fastfive0; November 18th, 2009 at 07:27 PM.

(York County)

Default Re: Video: Me vs the zombies!

Now its linked

(Allegheny County)

Maybe next time you can pay attention to the rules of gun safety and not sweep the camera?

And the Poconos doesn't own the comma or Pennsylvania...

(Lackawanna County)

Lol sweep the camera?? Your right I wouldn't want to accidentaly take out my old digital camera! Seriously leave your smart ass comments to yourself. FYI BOTH SLIDES ARE LOCKED BACK...that usually means they're empty. And besides all that watch the video again...fingers never on the trigger before or after I shot. And I didn't "sweep" the camera both guns were always pointed in the air or at the ground, eye and ear protection were worn. Nice try to pick it apart though! And what are you talking about the comma thing lol?
    Last edited by fastfive0; November 18th, 2009 at 08:00 PM.

(Montgomery County)

Poor gun handling!!! OP, you are being held to a high standard because you are an enthusiast and you have posted on youtube. You swept the camera person twice with the muzzle and you pointed one of the pistols at your own leg.

They are not toys, they are lethal weapons.
    Join the groups protecting your rights from the fools trying to take them from you!

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by fastfive0 View Post
    Lol sweep the camera?? Your right I wouldn't want to accidentaly take out my old digital camera! Seriously leave your smart ass comments to yourself. FYI BOTH SLIDES ARE LOCKED BACK...that usually means they're empty. And besides all that watch the video again...fingers never on the trigger before or after I shot. And I didn't "sweep" the camera both guns were always pointed in the air or at the ground, eye and ear protection were worn. Nice try to pick it apart though! And what are you talking about the comma thing lol?
    And to all the spectators in the crowd, THIS is how accidents happen. Then again, you'd be the 'I didn't think it was loaded!' guy...

The comma? There's no apostrophe in Poconos. It doesn't own anything.
    Last edited by GuyMontag; November 18th, 2009 at 10:42 PM.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by fastfive0 View Post
    Here's the thing though, although not at all the worst I've seen on Youtube, as I watched, I couldn't help but to think, "Great, another video of a gun owner making us all look bad." Could it have been worse? Yes. Could it have been better? Heck yes... delete it, and re-shoot it keeping the muzzle pointed in a safe direction while the camera is rolling. Leave the profanity in if you must, but keep in mind that the viewer only knows what they can see, and what any serious shooter can see, is poor firearm handling.

Don't lash out. Take your lumps and learn from it.

You are correct though, only head shots count.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve_NEPhila View Post
    Poor gun handling!!! OP, you are being held to a high standard because you are an enthusiast and you have posted on youtube. You swept the camera person twice with the muzzle and you pointed one of the pistols at your own leg.

They are not toys, they are lethal weapons.
    Yep. And it doesn't matter if the camera was on a timer, just as it doesn't matter if the gun is unloaded.
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

(Lackawanna County)

OK ok video is down, you guys are way too critical. Poor gun handling...LOL....ok so how exactly are you supposed to walk while holding a pistol? There was no sweeping the camera and the pistol pointing at my leg? Are you kidding me? The pistol was out in front of me, pointed ALWAYS in a safe direction (down and in front, muzzle away from body). Do you carry a pistol daily? Ever in a IWB holster? Guess what, you have now placed a LOADED, round in chamber, pistol directly in contact with your lower torso! C'mon lets be more realistic here. Both pistols went clearly empty, only option I had to make you guys happy was physically put the pistols on the ground and walk over and shut the camera off.

(Delaware County)

As long as there isn't a cameraman, what's the problem with sweeping the camera?

what did you sweep the camera into? =D what kind of broom was it?

I coulda swore this was a gun forum and not nanny maids?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast