Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    (Jefferson County)

Default Re: From Illinois; Cops shocked by court ruling.

Is there a text/written article on this story? Video clips dont work so well with our firewall at work, nor with PC's without sound.. lol
    RIP: SFN, 1861, twoeggsup, Lambo, jamesjo, JayBell, 32 Magnum, Pro2A, mrwildroot, dregan, Frenchy, Fragger, ungawa, Mtn Jack, Grapeshot, R.W.J., PennsyPlinker, Statkowski, Deanimator, roland, aubie515

Don't end up in my signature!

(Delaware County)

Anyone catch the the end?
    "Concealed carry, just like they have in Texas"

Yeah, only Texas...

(Lackawanna County)

Since I 'escaped from New York' all those years ago, I sometimes forget the prevalence and popularity of anti-2A sentiment in America; it's hard to believe we live in the same country.

The basis for such thinking usually is: firearm equals mayhem and death.

Any logic that suggests that a 'mere mortal' citizen can somehow resist the urge to 'spray bullets' is automatically rejected. And everyone knows that single shot (including any accidental one) from a home-made .22 (fired in any direction) will *explode* every school bus filled with children within a mile radius.

It is plain and simple logic: all "shouting matches" will absolutely result in gunfire if *anyone* involved has the lawful 'privilege' of, even restricted, access to a firearm.

<sarcasm>
    I mean, what honest, law-abiding citizen could possibly resist the urge to shoot a cop during a traffic stop?

I mean, hey - after all, even though murder is illegal and stuff, that isn't going to stop an otherwise law-abiding citizen from shooting you dead - because if they can (within a few seconds) access (and load) a lawfully carried firearm, then nothing is stopping them! And, as we all know, any sort of lawful access to a firearm always results in mayhem and death. It's the first known, proven fact of firearms!
    </sarcasm>
    Cogito, ergo armatus sum.
    ...Say that to my face.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by knight0334 View Post
    Is there a text/written article on this story? Video clips dont work so well with our firewall at work, nor with PC's without sound.. lol
    Txt version

I watched it again....i cant believe (well yeah i can) the blatant bias at the end of the segment....

Makes you wanna contact that Mike FLannery to vent your disgust...

(Montgomery County)

I enjoyed the finger pointy gun gesture by the idiot reporter at the end of the segment.

Seriously, the police are concerned!!! Well that is it, we have to pander to the desires of the domestic standing army that regularly abuses citizens. To believe that it is "hard to resist" shooting someone is absurd. I have never been "tempted" to shoot someone, cookies, brownies and busty redheads are all that really "tempt" me. Assholes.
    Join the groups protecting your rights from the fools trying to take them from you!

(Allegheny County)

we can't have the peasants getting uppity now! Maybe if Chicago Cops didn't victimize folks so often they wouldn't have to worry about the citizens so much!
    MORDENTE MEUM

(Northampton County)

Quote Originally Posted by DonSmithnotTMD View Post
    Slant much? It sounded like Sarah Brady wrote that piece
    Either her or Obama.....

Ninny, I mean Nanny State ...

Yeah, just like in Texas. Yee-fuckin'-haw ...

Sure, cops are at risk from guns in cars, but they're mostly at risk from criminals with guns in cars. Has the law changed to allow criminals to keep guns in cars? Nope.

I'd be interested in comparing, on the one hand, the number of citizens robbed while in their cars, carjacked while in their cars, pulled from vehicles and kidnapped, raped and murdered; and on the other, the number of cops shot by motorists.

My guess is that cops are FAR more at risk of being killed in a motor vehicle accident than by an armed, non-prohibited citizen.

When it comes to trading officer safety for citizen safety, I vote for the people who are supposed to be "served and protected". Any cop who wants the taxpayers to drive around defenseless against predators, so that the cop has a safer work environment, seriously needs to re-examine his job description.
    Attorney Phil Kline, AKA gunlawyer001@gmail.com
    Ce sac n'est pas un jouet.

Once again we take a small step forward.
    This is the same crap that was spouted when the fanny pack carry (unloaded) could not be defeated.
    Maybe our grandchildren will see some form of concealed carry but does not look like we will. That said this will move me one step closer to being able to defend us when we are in the truck. To go over the background we have come from unloaded gun and ammo (not in magazines) separated in different containers behind at least 2 locks to this which looks pretty good to us. Now to work on loaded vehicle and personal carry.
    Once again thanks to you guys for your work which has resulted in us being to carry most of the time when out of state.
    Courage is being scared to death--but saddling up any way. John Wayne

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast