Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    (Chester County)

Default Re: Chicago Mayor Blames Fort Hood Attack on Guns

That's ok, a couple of days ago Rush was blaming it on Obama. All of the idiotic opportunists will pop up and blame someone.

Quote Originally Posted by buster2209 View Post
    I wish I could rep him again for writing that!
    Got him for ya.... wish I could do it twice, though...

Seriously, Mayor Daley is a criminal and a thug. He should have gone to jail for plowing under Miegs Field without permission from the FAA, and after they told him he couldn't, and after the FAA gave Chicago $1M for its upkeep and maintenance, which he stole to destroy it and build a park.

CRIMINAL.

(Chester County)

+1 for jtwalker........i think rush was kinda right about obama's fault, hes an anti....and anti's are responsible for troops rights being infringed upon.........i think mayor daly should take the blame for this also

Quote Originally Posted by mcmcallister View Post
    +1 for jtwalker........i think rush was kinda right about obama's fault, hes an anti....and anti's are responsible for troops rights being infringed upon.........i think mayor daly should take the blame for this also
    Sorry, but I disagree. Military bases as gun free zones has been the practice for a long, long, long, long time. Blaming the current administration for something that's been base policy for over 50 years seems ridiculous.
    And it's not only policy in this country but all military bases that we occupy all over the world, even in war zones. The majority of men sent into war and not part of the infantry will never see or hold a gun except during time at the range. Many of the support personnel won't even see that time as part of their duties.

Troops rights? You're Government property. You suspended your rights when you are sworn in.

I was in the Navy back in the 70's. Except for 15 minutes in boot camp I never got to touch a gun. Even the brief time I spent on shore patrol I didn't have a gun or a hickie stick. Most Navy bases were guarded by the Marines, and that was mostly at the gates. There wasn't much in the way of on base security patrolling with firearms. On the Navy bases and ships 99% of the sailors would never get the chance to touch a firearm.
    Last edited by stephpd; November 11th, 2009 at 09:35 AM.
    Divided we ever have been, and ever must be.Two thirds always had and will have more difficulty to struggle with the one third than with all our foreign enemies. - John Adams

(Somerset County)

Yeah , but when you are president and you refuse to allow terrorism to be called what it is and make it to be called ( man made catastrophie ) you do encourage these attacks .
    Don't blame me ; I voted for an American .

Where liberty is but a flickering flame in the distance., New Jersey

The things I would say about Mayor Daley would likely get me some sort of rectal exam so I will just say this shitbag should shut the fuck up and honor those who were murdered rather than trying to use this instance to further his warped political agenda.

(Northampton County)

Quote Originally Posted by fritz1 View Post
    Unbelievable, it makes me sick to my stomach to hear remarks from politicians like this
    how can any rational mind say this, this gun phobia by the left is why 12 soldiers are dead and many more injured, had there been armed soldiers on that base the outcome would have been different

Why in the world is a military base full of men and women left defenseless at a time of war or any other time, the killer knew this, just when is this government going to wake up and realize what we're up against,

today I heard on CNN that Muslims in NY were speaking in support of that Douchbag at FT Hood and praised Osama Ben Ladin as a hero

this is right here in America they were speaking and announcing that to kill the none believers is a command by the Koran and by God, all these hate speeches and they were protected by the 1st amendment in a country they detest I assure you if they were in a Muslim country they would not have this free speech

I fear that it's going to take THE People to wake up and smell the coffee, because the government isn't, and hopefully it doesn't become a blood bath
    WTF is wrong with this country? Have we gone completely bat-shit crazy? The jihadist apologizers will never allow us to condemn hardline muslims calling for and praising the death of innocent americans, but God-forbid a Miss USA contestant would have the gall to say she believes marriage should be between a man and a woman. The media went straight for her throat over that comment, but you won't hear a peep from the msm condemning radical muslims calling for murder and genocide.

Our country has completely lost it's balls. We have become a nation of whiny, spineless, self-centered pussies. All the qualities we used to treasure like self-discipline, hard work, personal responsibility, resolve, strength, standing up for yourself and your common man, freedom and justice have been replaced with dependency, apathy, arrogance, and bigotry. It seems like this has mostly happened in just the past 10 years or so. What the hell happened?
    Let them take arms

(Bucks County)

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by stephpd View Post
    Sorry, but I disagree. Military bases as gun free zones has been the practice for a long, long, long, long time. Blaming the current administration for something that's been base policy for over 50 years seems ridiculous.
    And it's not only policy in this country but all military bases that we occupy all over the world, even in war zones. The majority of men sent into war and not part of the infantry will never see or hold a gun except during time at the range. Many of the support personnel won't even see that time as part of their duties.

Troops rights? You're Government property. You suspended your rights when you are sworn in.

I was in the Navy back in the 70's. Except for 15 minutes in boot camp I never got to touch a gun. Even the brief time I spent on shore patrol I didn't have a gun or a hickie stick. Most Navy bases were guarded by the Marines, and that was mostly at the gates. There wasn't much in the way of on base security patrolling with firearms. On the Navy bases and ships 99% of the sailors would never get the chance to touch a firearm.
    i know its been like that for a long time, im sayin all anit's,......sad thing that every soldier is not armed...we can trust them with national security but not a damn gun? this country has going to hell in a handbasket for too long

(Bucks County)

I wonder if its possible to give a city away....
    maybe we can give Chicago to Canada for Christmas this year.....
    oh wait...i can't discriminate....i mean for "the Holiday Season" this year

The only maxim of a free government ought to be to trust no man living
    with power to endanger the public liberty. -John Adams

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast