Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Default c.v. rod and gun elkland pa.

the members of this fine and growing club want to invite you to come see and try our 6 new concrete benches out with targets set at 100,200,and 300 yards
    we shot of them for the first time today and everyone was very pleased with the solid shooting platforms so come check them out

(Tioga County)

Default Re: c.v. rod and gun elkland pa.

I'm not as pleased. I'll send a pm if allowed.

Quote Originally Posted by t.stratton View Post
    the members of this fine and growing club want to invite you to come see and try our 6 new concrete benches out with targets set at 100,200,and 300 yards
    we shot of them for the first time today and everyone was very pleased with the solid shooting platforms so come check them out
    USNRET '61-'81

(Tioga County)

Why are you not pleased with the new benches? No roof over them yet but that is in the works.This was an idea only a couple of people did to benefit everybody and if you're not pleased with them then come to the meetings which are the second Sunday of every month at 7:00 p.m. and state your ideas and then come to help with the work to make it happen.

(Tioga County)

Tim,

I think I know why they "worked for you" but don't work for me. I would be willing to show you sometime during daylight hours. The roof was not an issue but if your not going to get the roof soon I would suggest you get some sealant on the top and sides of the benches or the freeze/thaw cycle will eventually chip them all up.

The range extension to 300 is very nice. Think about adding 250 yard? It's the range I like to sight in at. Not a big deal as I can bring my own target stand.

I will not attend a meeting nor enter any of the buildings. You can ask Rhonda why.

BTW I assume you know I was very active in the club for a number of years. I invested more time, effort and money there than 99% of the membership.

Quote Originally Posted by dodge View Post
    Why are you not pleased with the new benches? No roof over them yet but that is in the works.This was an idea only a couple of people did to benefit everybody and if you're not pleased with them then come to the meetings which are the second Sunday of every month at 7:00 p.m. and state your ideas and then come to help with the work to make it happen.
    USNRET '61-'81