Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    (Clinton County)

Thumbs up Re: So it came to this

Well took it out today to fire for the first time. This little sucker kicks like a mofo. After about 70 rounds I didn't want to fire it any more. I will say one thing tho for a 3" subcompact it's very accurate. I tried carrying it in my back pocket when I was out, and I didn't even notice it that much just when I was sitting. I won't get a hostler for it just pocket carry it

Still on the fence if I will every own a full size glock.

(Monroe County)

Default Re: So it came to this

Quote Originally Posted by Saber View Post
    Well took it out today to fire for the first time. This little sucker kicks like a mofo. After about 70 rounds I didn't want to fire it any more. I will say one thing tho for a 3" subcompact it's very accurate. I tried carrying it in my back pocket when I was out, and I didn't even notice it that much just when I was sitting. I won't get a hostler for it just pocket carry it

Still on the fence if I will every own a full size glock.
    Ah come on, I carry the g27 and it kicks like a bitch, literally, no really, think of some t'd of chick kicking you in your hand with steel toed boots, it hurts.

(Northampton County)

Wow I didint think anyone would complain about kick in a g26. I dont think my 27 has much to it.
    Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom.JFK

Quote Originally Posted by terrible1 View Post
    Wow I didint think anyone would complain about kick in a g26. I dont think my 27 has much to it.
    I don't think either the 26 or 27 kicks that bad, my problem was that even with grip extenders I really never got a great grip on the gun, just didn't feel comfortable in my hand. That's also why I had to get a Kimber, once I felt how it fit my hand (like the gun was custom built for me) I knew that was the one.

(Monroe County)

I bought an ugly Glock.
    I'm sorry.

I found both triggers to be terrible to me so the triggers are on a scale to me.. The Glock was a crisper suck and the XD was a more mushy suck. They are in the same family, SR9 (heavy suck), Glock (crisp heavy suck), XD( lighter mushy suck), M&P(heavy mushy suck).

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by dc dalton View Post
    UGH, well being in the "Glock recovery program (Kimber sponsored BTW)
    A day at a time Dave.

Step one Admit you bought A BLOCK.
    Two Accept John Moses Browning as your personal Savior.

I found both triggers to be terrible to me so the triggers are on a scale to me.. The Glock was a crisper suck and the XD was a more mushy suck. They are in the same family, SR9 (heavy suck), Glock (crisp heavy suck), XD( lighter mushy suck), M&P(heavy mushy suck).

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by Tootie View Post
    Ah come on, I carry the g27 and it kicks like a bitch, literally, no really, think of some t'd of chick kicking you in your hand with steel toed boots, it hurts.
    Try a 29

(Mercer County)

Default Hardly kicks at all

This 357 SIG doesn't kick much. Although I don't fire full-house loads 70 at a time either.

Now this totally titanium Taurus in 45 Colt is a handful. The ammo weighs as much as the gun!

(Allegheny County)

I bought an ugly Glock.
    I hear ya. I felt the same way. I originally wanted a beautiful Beretta PX 4 Storm sub compact but the Glock 26 felt so much better in my hand. The Glock track record also helped me decide. Once you customize it with a glock plug, grip extender and whatever else you want, it will grow on you. I put Nitesighters on my 26 and I really like them. The little $12.00 UV penlight does the trick for a strong quick charge.

(Northampton County)

Quote Originally Posted by K.C. View Post
    I hear ya. I felt the same way. I originally wanted a beautiful Beretta PX 4 Storm sub compact but the Glock 26 felt so much better in my hand. The Glock track record also helped me decide. Once you customize it with a glock plug, grip extender and whatever else you want, it will grow on you. I put Nitesighters on my 26 and I really like them. The little $12.00 UV penlight does the trick for a strong quick charge.
    I wanted a px4 Sc to match my full size Px4. After waiting forwever for it to come out in .40 I got a g27. This led to a g23 as well and now I want the Px4 gone caue I dont shoot it ever. I like my glocks. ugly isnt a crime, having a peice that isnt reliable is.
    Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom.JFK

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast