Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    (Allegheny County)

Default Perfect Bliss! Yours?

I had a nice easy day at work today, and had a great conversation with a coworker. I found a new vantage point to hunt groundhogs from and for giggles took a shot with the SKS from the roof of one of the outbuildings and hit a pop can at 75 yards. Likely a lucky shot but it just felt good.

Right now I am sitting on my deck in perfect weather. Enjoying the brand new patio set that I truly love. I have my macbook here with strong, fast WiFi and 120 Gb of Movies on the networked drive and I am listening to a kick ass audiobook with new bluetooth headphones.

I am in perfect bliss.

So what's your idea of a great evening?

(Chester County)

Default Re: Perfect Bliss! Yours?

I'm sitting here in a house that is finally quiet (kids in bed) with a good scotch and Pink Floyd playing in the headset.
    Μολὼν λάβε

(Centre County)

I have always enjoyed an evening with friends with a large bon-fire roaring and some quality drinks with everyone just having a good time and assin' around.

I think that does it
    Quote Originally Posted by GunLawyer001 View Post
    Buy a silencer.

Tax: $200
    Cost of effective 5.56 suppressor: $500
    Letting the elderly neighbors sleep in until morning: Priceless.

"132 and Bush I've got him at gun point, OK gun point, 132 and bush, cover is code 3"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

(Allegheny County)

Mine is pretty close.....sitting on back deck, great weather, listening to Led Zeppelin, fire log burning in chimanea, drinking a Kostritzer. Just need to pick up my house and move it to the middle of a 100 acre wooded lot.

ETA: I guess that is why I like tent camping so much.
    "Ya only need legs to kick ass baby boy" - Bartender in Feast III

(Berks County)

Hey Brian,

I sometimes like to unwind by having a beer or two and talking to very interesting people on the phone or on forums. And for the record, not filthy and disgusting forums because I'm a good boy, Lol!

And sometimes I like to go to the movie theater at night to see the latest cinema films that are out playing.

Take care,

Rand

(Philadelphia County)

Yesterday was a good day....

*Good weather,
    *Had a great day at school,
    *Talked to lots of pretty girls who were nice to me and sassy and didn't call the police this time ,
    *Got a few phone numbers, and even if its nothing more than hanging out thats still betta than nothing ,
    *Walked home in perfect warm weather, not too hot nor too cold,
    *Installed my AC and chilled the house,
    *Talked to some good buds of mine that I hadnt talked to in a while,
    *Chilled with my neighbors and had a few brews and listened to some killer music including Zep, Cream, Sabbath, Wolfmother, The doors, etc....,
    *Came back home and realized there ws no homework or assignments due tomorrow,
    *Slept for seven hours straight and solid last night and finally, finally, didn't have a bad dream.....

Now that was a good day
    NEED should never enter into a discussion about RIGHTS

(Westmoreland County)

I work from 6am to 6pm...so when I get home, it is just great to spend time with the family, enjoy a show or two on my new big screen HDTV or relax outside on the porch just watchin the world go by. But then its back to the grind the next day...

New AR15 Forum! www.AlphaRomeo15.org All AR, No Attitude!

(Westmoreland County)

Friday night, no more work. Drink half a case then hit the bars, try and pick up broads drunker than me (usually fatter, too). Come back home and see if I can finish the case.

The only thing that could make this better is if people from work would stop waking me up Saturday mornings because they're in BFE and BFE has an encryption filter at the ISP level and they can't check their email.

/I'm looking at you Korea
    "Because I'm an American." - MtnJack

(Delaware County)

Sunday, July 15, 2007 was a good day. My fiancée and I took an early morning motorcycle ride, then headed down to a Harley dealer in Delaware and spent the day watching bikini clad ladies from "Cheerleaders" ride a mechanical bull, get dunked in a dunk tank, and oil wrestle, AND my fiancée didn't care that I took lots of photo's, you know to remember the great time, topped off with a concert by the Marshall Tucker Band, ALL FOR FREE, then on the way home stopped at an old fashioned dinner where the waitress called everyone "hon" for some good food at a great price. Took the long way home on the bikes kicked off my shoes and watched a little TV before going to bed. The only thing that could have made the day better was squeezing in a range trip for an hour or two. All in all, my kind of day.

(Allegheny County)

My night got a little less blissful after we last spoke. You see I had some sunburn from the other day when I was working outside and it was a little itchy. So I asked my wife if she would rub some lotion into my back to make it better. When I say lotion I mean the aloe stuff that was sitting on the shelf and NOT the highly scented chemical slurry stuff that she uses all the time.

Guess what ends up on my back......

I go tearing into the bathroom and jump in the shower to try and wash it all off but I was too late. I started to break out in hives and my back was so itchy I couldn't even sit still. I ended up taking a few Tynelol PM and pacing back and forth with my hands in my pockets so I wouldn't scratch it and make it worse.

In the end I stayed up untill about 2:30 when I was so sleepy from the medicine I almost fell over into the TV. I crawled into bed only to be roused from my prescious sleep to hook up the truck and trailer. I am very lucky I didn't smash it straight into a tree.

Now I'm at work and I find out that I will be here alone for a few hours and I normally wouldn't mind that, except I want to go take a nap.

To get us back on topic: I packed my own lunch with everything I love! I have three sammiches, nutty buddy bars, puddin', and some IBC Cream Soda. Gotta love it!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast