Anyone ever been to Defcon 1 in Coopersburg, PA? The shop recently closed to civilian sales and we are moving to offices to do agency and govt sales only. The firing Range has to be eliminated.

Here are some specs on it:
Heated and Air-Conditioned; serviced by a 200 Amp service. Fully Plated with ¼ Inch AR 450 Steel baffles on 2 of the Lanes, and AR 500 Steel baffles on the other 2 Lanes. Backdrop is Double Plated. Firing Lanes have full range fan protection including elevation baffles protection (Rounds cannot rise and escape the lanes). The Range is designed SPECIFICALLY AND ONLY for the use of Frangible Ammunition. The AR 450 side is designed for all handgun calibers including carbine rifles in handgun calibers. The AR 500 side is designed for rifle calibers including .223, .308 and of course all handgun calibers. Range is lit with T-12 Incandescent Lighting. Each Lane has it’s own convenience shelf. Air is exchanged in the units completely in less than six minutes. Made of 4 modular containers, range is designed to be easily mobilized. Included is a staging unit that has it’s own separate heat and air conditioning, which intersects the firing lanes at the point of entry. Each lane has forward and reverse target retrieval system. Perfect for a police department or great investment for gunclub or serious shooter or group of shooters. Cost to construct was more than $70,000.00 have all the receipts. More than $40,000.00 in steel purchased at 2005 prices. It is worth this much alone in the weight of steel. Unit must be prepared for mobilization and transported as soon as possible (discuss ability to transport with seller ahead of time). Each container will require a roll back truck or low-boy for transportation; there are 4 containers put together to form the range. Staging unit may be towed or put on rollback. Units designed so disassembly, transportation and reassembly are simple.

Here's the deal... first one to lay claim and can have it gone by Aug 10th is the lucky person / group. I'm looking to recover some of my costs of construction, so be reasonable when you call me up, but I'll work with you. I'd really like to see someone get some real use out of it / training / recreation. Putting it back together will require some steel repair and the backdrop should have a few welds put on it. Folks are welcomed to take a look. Let me know how to get a hold of you. It would have went to Warners but they really didn't have a place to set up.