Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
    (Lancaster County)

Default Putting a sign in my front yard warning I have guns, good or bad idea?

(Lehigh County)

Default Re: Putting a sign in my front yard warning I have guns, good or bad idea?

I would put out a little table with some beer and pretzels too. The bad guys can work up quite an appetite robbing, raping and pillaging.
    I am ashamed of those who represent me.

(Allegheny County)

Default Re: Putting a sign in my front yard warning I have guns, good or bad idea?

Bad idea! You're basically advertising and inviting the bad guys to rob your neighbor. If this was to happen, I think you're neighbor may have grounds for a law suit against you. This "nut" needs to take out his aggravation with his neighbor in a more intelligent manner.
    Toujours prêt

(Lebanon County)

Quote Originally Posted by Hawk View Post
    Bad idea! You're basically advertising and inviting the bad guys to rob your neighbor. If this was to happen, I think you're neighbor may have grounds for a law suit against you. This "nut" needs to take out his aggravation with his neighbor in a more intelligent manner.
    Sorry, I see no invitation, only a statement of facts. Other than that, it seems some people are humor impaired.

(Allegheny County)

an oldie but goodie...er, at least i have always assumed these types of pictures were jokes.

if anyone actually puts such a sign in their yard, i have to question whether they really thought it through.

i know which house i would target if i were a burglar, and it ain't the one the arrow is pointing toward. guns don't do anything to protect a home when no one is home. on the other hand, they do provide a nice payday for the burglar...
    F*S=k

(Carbon County)

Quote Originally Posted by LittleRedToyota View Post
    an oldie but goodie...er, at least i have always assumed these types of pictures were jokes.

if anyone actually puts such a sign in their yard, i have to question whether they really thought it through.

i know which house i would target if i were a burglar, and it ain't the one the arrow is pointing toward. guns don't do anything to protect a home when no one is home. on the other hand, they do provide a nice payday for the burglar...
    agreed

and.

the photo is photoshopped. It's fake.

It's a bad idea anyway. You'd be advertising to the criminals that they can break into your home while you're out, and be well armed for their next heist.

And yeah, that pic is shopped.

(Lebanon County)

Unless you ahve a great security system for when your away, I wouldn't wanna advertise your arsenel. But if you happen to be home all the time and just look out the windows and never sleep, then by all means that sign is great! Raff out Roud
    Some say that his discharge is luminous.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by LittleRedToyota View Post

good post!

Bye for a while, guard the fort. - My Dad

Quote Originally Posted by incynr8 View Post
    agreed

and.

the photo is photoshopped. It's fake.
    Gotta love the giant red arrow though

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast