While taking my annual, online antiterrorism training at work last Friday I ran across something that struck me a little funny.

A little background, I live in the little town where the six guys who were plotting attacks on both Ft. Dix and the Philly Coast Guard Station stayed to train. It's a tiny little place w/ a modest amount of tourist influx.

A scenario in the training discussing the events surrounding this case stated the following:

The plotters' other activities should have raised the suspicions of other vigilant people. For example, they frequented a firing range in Pennsylvania and practiced attack tactics at paintball facilities. They collected handguns, shot guns, and semiautomatic assault rifles and engaged in firearms training in the Pocono Mountains. However, no observers reported these suspicious activities.
As far as I can tell, according to the training criteria, target shooting at a SGL rifle range and practicing attack tactics at a commercial paintball facility constitute "suspicious activity."

I'm apparently not all that vigilant.

Sorry.