Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Thread: Houses

(Schuylkill County)

Default Houses

I wasn't sure where to put this, since there isn't a location specific interest, so I figured I'd put it in the lounge...

My roommate and I are looking for a house to rent around the Blakeslee/Lake Harmony/White Haven area (or somewhere decent down there)... We currently are renting an apartment, but wouldn't mind moving down south a little more to somewhere near I80.. It would allow us to get out to a nicer area, plus still be within good driving distance of work. We're great renters (always pay on time, take care of everything, etc), but 1.) we want to get out in a more rural area 2.) the new kids that moved in upstairs are completely unbareable anymore...

If anyone knows of any decent houses for rent in a $700-$1000/mo range, it would help greatly. We've been trying to look, but alot of what we find is vacation rentals and such, so I thought I'd try on here...

If anyone knows of any, or has any information, it would help greatly.

Thanks!
    III%

(Monroe County)

Default Re: Houses

Keep looking, drive around a bit. There aren't many "for rent" companies up there so most of it will be "For rent by owner". For 700 - 1000 you should be able to get an okay house that will probably be about the size of your apartment
    The first vehicles normally on the scene of a crime are ambulances and police cruisers. If you are armed you have a chance to decide who gets transported in which vehicle, if you are not armed then that decision is made for you.

Be prepared, because someone else already is and no one knows their intent except them.

(Lackawanna County)

Default Re: Houses

If you can go a little further west, you can get a lot more house for that much in the Conyngham area; it might be worth the extra 20 minutes....
    "...a REPUBLIC, if you can keep it."