..and dumb me, I hadn't integrated a PA flyer holding system into the costume LOL.

Went dressed in coyote skins to Nikola's Cafe in Shrewsbury. We were waiting for some other people who were very late, so I was standing around for a bit. Guy at another table asked about the furs, so I went over to him and his wife to answer questions. He told me he shot/killed a coyote last month in Seven Valleys, wanted to get it mounted, but it was really warm that day and he figured it spoiled pretty quick after driving around showing it to some buddies. Then I told him I was a taxidermist, gave him a card, told him I was about 10 mins away from where we were right now. At that point he said " I see you carry too" ( which made me giggle with delight inside), and said he has a lisc and carries sometimes too, but not openly. I said open carry was also legal, and he indicated he had heard of it. Then he asked to clarify if OC was allowed w/out a carry lisc, to which I said " yes, on foot, but you need a lisc for in your vehicle, but don't if you step out of your house and walk down the block or something". He asked about MD's laws to which I laughed and said " you ummm can't", but I can bring the gun up here with another lisc I have ( FL). I also told him that I could carry on the land I live on in MD. The we started back into taxidermy talk, and then their food started coming and I went back to my table.

I also went to the Goodwill store where I don't think any of the ladies working there even noticed the gun. On the walk over a lady working at the Dollar store place, out for a smoke, asked if I was hot wearing my fur costume. I told her that the weather was perfect for the way the costume was set up. Always friendly people around that area. I was however disapointed that the 40's something hottie hair band looking guy that works at the state store was not working last night. He is always saying hi to me and stuff and real friendly. The pet store was already closed, so I didn't get to go in and scare the rescue cats they have for adoption LOL.

You know, my taxidermy business is really slow, yet there are hunters galore in York county. I wonder if wearing something a bit weird ( fur related) and OCing and carrying PA fliers and business cards might be...well... good for business? A walking advertisement of sorts?