Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Thread: Freedom Armory

(Lancaster County)

Thumbs up Freedom Armory

Don't know if anyone has posted info on this place, and I don't care. Just a reminder these guys are 100% clean pros. They have everything and anything you could want in a reliable shop. They have the new Colt 22LR in the AR platform that was posted a few days ago. Not to mention an MP5, and 2 Barret rifles that stand almost as tall as me !! I was amazed at the friendliness and professionalism of these gentleman. All of whom were OCing Glock, HK, and Sig. Fair prices on just about anything you can imagine. Truly worth the trip!!! You have to see for yourself!!

BTW 45 ACP for 23$ a box of 50 230gr FMJ including tax

http://www.freedomarmory.com/

South of York in Glenn Rock~ 83 South to exit 8 ~easy to find !!!!!

(York County)

Default Re: Freedom Armory

I agree 100%...I do a lot of my shopping there and have had nothing but great experiences. They have a fair selection of powders and various other reloading stuff as well; which I am finding is becoming more and more difficult to find in shops due to the increase in consumer internet purchases.
    Guns only have two enemies: rust and politicians.

(York County)

Scott, his wife and the staff are exceptional folks.

I don't get in there as much as I used to because work is keeping me busy, but when I can, FA is my first stop on the gun store loop.

(Chester County)

I transferred a pistol to a friend of mine there and shot on their range and was a little turned off by some of their fees and requests for info.

We wanted to shoot since we were already at a range but in the end it came to over $30 for less than an hour on the range for me b/c I had never shot there before I had to buy a daily membership in addition to range time. Then when I went to pay with my check card they charged me IIRC a 3% credit card fee for the range time fee.

Also I'm not sure if it was because I was transferring a pistol or signing up for membership but they asked for my social security # which I refused to provide.

We asked about shooting the FA Sig 552 but it was $45 each to rent the gun and that wouldn't include range time or ammo, so we declined.

Some gun prices were good, some were not, nothing too crazy either way. Staff was excellent. Place was bright and clean with a very good selection on all kinds of accessories. Everything else was good but that SS# and credit card fee for range time thing really irked me.

(Lancaster County)

i tend to go there just to use the range. yeah its kinda pricey but it is really nice. good shop overall, i agree some prices are good some aren't, but they are really nice guys.

oh and the 3% thing is kinda shitty, but if you use debit they don't charge you.