Well, my wife has never been against guns, just never really shown much interest. I've taken her to the range and clay shooting a few times now although not nearly enough. She really seems to enjoy it and is actually quite a good shot. This year she decided she wants to go hunting so she got her license. I'd like to get her out for small game before deer season because I'm afraid she may get bored for her first time out waiting for deer and don't want to lose her excitement for all hunting. I've had trouble getting her to understand the reason for carrying regularly although she doesn't mind much when I do. I've tried to not be pushy but occasionally slip a positive gun-related news story into conversation. After an attempted robbery down the road recently occured, she has decided to change her stance. Needless to say, her LTCF application is ready to drop in the mail tomorrow. Now I need to find her some training and the best part is, we get to go gun shopping! Baby steps I know, but I'm pretty excited.