Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112
    (Schuylkill County)

Default Re: Schuylkill County Members: Roll Call

Quote Originally Posted by GunDog View Post
    Mahanoy City here. The Burma spot is getting kinda crowded. Anybody know any other spots?
    im from mahanoy city too. there is a range out by nesquehoning i believe on route 93. also there is one in frackville at whipporwhill(probably butchered that spelling) but they have a gun range and an archery range

(Schuylkill County)

Thanks for the info DJ. I forgot I posted a question in this thread which is why it took me so long to find it. I'll check out whippoorwill range. Its closest to me. Thanks again.

(Schuylkill County)

Since I am new to PAFOA and am having a bit of a time navigating this site, discovering the SKOOK ROLE CALL seemed like a good place to start. I have looked through the training available in another section and found only one class actually in the area of my residence and it is for the Utah CFP course which I am not interested in. I have also searched for indoor ranges and found none. Has anyone in this county ever considered opening an indoor range that could provide NRA (and other) approved training courses? I see nothing of the sort available. I have been a member of the Shartlesville (Hamburg) gun club for a couple of years (nice OUTDOOR range) but it is located across the border in Berks.

(Schuylkill County)

Schuylkill Gun Works (the one that burnt down in Haven) is supposed to be building a new store with an indoor range soon. It's going to be on 61 south before the jug handle for 443 towards Orwigsburg. I think they're still in the planning stages though. I have no idea if they're planning on offering classes.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112