Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
    (Columbia County)

Default Re: Solider who refuses to return to Afghanistan leads thousands on anti-war march...

Quote Originally Posted by ReconLdr View Post
    Most of my deployment time was when I was in the USMC. I was deployed 49 months out of 6 yrs. Operation Desert Shield/Storm, Med floats, Unitas, NATO, Great Lakes, UDP to Okinawa the list goes on and on.

41 months in 9 years, keep that pace and you will catch and pass me very soon.
    I sure hope I don't keep up that pace. 49 months out of 6 years is quite impressive... good thing you didn't keep at that pace!

(Lehigh County)

Default Re: Solider who refuses to return to Afghanistan leads thousands on anti-war march...

Quote Originally Posted by max384 View Post
    I sure hope I don't keep up that pace. 49 months out of 6 years is quite impressive... good thing you didn't keep at that pace!
    It's no wonder my first wife left... She didn't even know me... I was just the guy who showed up at the house every 3-6 months with a bag of dirty clothes and a hardon...
    When you are called a racist, it just means you won an argument with an Obama supporter.

(Columbia County)

Quote Originally Posted by ReconLdr View Post
    It's no wonder my first wife left... She didn't even know me... I was just the guy who showed up at the house every 3-6 months with a bag of dirty clothes and a hardon...
    Hahaha. That was sweet of you to bring her things home at least.

Yeah, my first wife couldn't handle the deployments either. The current one's made it through one... not fully tested yet, but on the right track....

(Lehigh County)

Hahaha. That was sweet of you to bring her things home at least.

Yeah, my first wife couldn't handle the deployments either. The current one's made it through one... not fully tested yet, but on the right track....
    My current wife has made it through so far as well. She really wants me to retire..... I agreed to think about it.... Now that I am assigned as an instructor, the chances of me deploying again are greatly reduced.
    When you are called a racist, it just means you won an argument with an Obama supporter.

(Allegheny County)

Good, intelligent respone. Did you bother to read the rest of the post?
    Yes; I ignored it because it's bullshit. The government barely rules Kabul, has no authority in the rest of Afghanistan, and is hated because it's perceived (rightly) as a US puppet. The infrastructure building is being done by foreign (i.e., US) contractors, so Afghans don't benefit from the money or jobs, and the projects are inflated to many times their true cost, and then never finished. It's a giant fustercluck, and the only ones who actually benefit are Nancy Pelosi's husband, and the politicians.
    Last edited by Adam-12; October 25th, 2009 at 07:42 AM. Reason: linky

(Dauphin County)

all the Afghanies have to do is give up Bin Laden and his men and i think all the armies would leave...
    Tigers love pepper, they don't like cinnamon !

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789