Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    (Chester County)

Default Target Master. He finally got to me!

I am sorry to say that i can no longer be a member and give them my buisness due to 1 guy! I just can not take the attitude from chris AKA "the bald guy with glasses that is a real a-hole" Whats funny is that anyone whom has ever visited the store all have the same thing to say about him. He is just so miserable and mean and takes it out on all the customers. Its like you are bothering him when you are trying to get a range lane or to buy a box of ammo. I really do love target master and all the other employees are very helpful and are good guys but the last time i was there me and my friends finally had enough. I do recommend the place, just stay clear of him.
    Good luck!

(Centre County)

Default Re: Target Master. He finally got to me!

Post deleted by poster, as I am, doing to almost all my posts.
    Last edited by TheF00L; April 13th, 2010 at 06:36 AM.

(Montgomery County)

The saga never ends with that place. I gave up on then when they told me I couldn't carry nor fire my own ammo. my trip lasted maybe 5min.

(Allegheny County)

Remember this: There are no bad employees, only bad managers.

In other words, if any business has a bad employee, it's because the manager is not doing their job.
    Toujours prêt

(Schuylkill County)

Quote Originally Posted by Hawk View Post
    Remember this: There are no bad employees, only bad managers.

In other words, if any business has a bad employee, it's because the manager is not doing their job.
    Not 100% of the time though ( I mean, ultimately, yea it does.. but...).. If the manager is not yet aware of the employees... douchebagness shall we say? then I would still put it on the employee. Which is why you should always complain about an employee if they are out of line. However, if the manager is aware of the situation, and yet does nothing, then yea, it is definitely on the manager. Ultimately, the manager should always know what's going on... but without feedback from cutomers, or being present all the time, it's hard for them to tell...

But I would say something to the owner/manager. If he does nothing about it, then my business would be gone forever.
    III%

(Monroe County)

complain to the manager, before you give up.
    ONE TO THE HEAD!!!!

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by NikeBauer21 View Post
    Not 100% of the time though ( I mean, ultimately, yea it does.. but...).. If the manager is not yet aware of the employees... douchebagness shall we say? then I would still put it on the employee. Which is why you should always complain about an employee if they are out of line. However, if the manager is aware of the situation, and yet does nothing, then yea, it is definitely on the manager. Ultimately, the manager should always know what's going on... but without feedback from cutomers, or being present all the time, it's hard for them to tell...

But I would say something to the owner/manager. If he does nothing about it, then my business would be gone forever.
    Your missing the point of the quote. If management does their job, there can never be a "bad employee". Hense the: "there are no bad employees, only bad managers."
    Toujours prêt

(Schuylkill County)

Quote Originally Posted by Hawk View Post
    Your missing the point of the quote. If management does their job, there can never be a "bad employee". Hense the: "there are no bad employees, only bad managers."
    No, I got what you were saying, that's why I put the "ultimately it is" in the parenthesis there, but I wanted to elaborate a little more for the OP on why it's important to say your quarrels to the manager if possible, instead of just stop going there to begin with. This goes for any business, any where. Always take it to management first, because they may not know about the employees habits (meaning he is of course, a bad manager.. he just doesn't realize it )
    III%

(Chester County)

I'm gonna have to be on the lookout for this clown the next time I go there. I have no reason to ever shoot there again, and don't, but do go there on occasion to buy ammo and to look at their consignment guns. Maybe if I see this dude, I'll see if I can ellicit a negative response from him on something, so I can cause a scene and get the manager involved.......I'll invoke the "customer is always right" system of justice. I won't hesitate to give an employee crap if I think they are trying to bone me, a paying customer. As long as I'm civil, the worst they can do is kick me out.....

Maybe he is related to the owner. Talking to the the manager then will do no good. I have spoken to him on a couple of occassions and he was fine. I had to send a gun back that I purchased there and had a problem with it. He was fine with that. You get nothing more from him. Not a great salesperson, but not all of us are.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast