Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Thread: hdusmc

Default hdusmc

Traded my Glock today for his Smith 686, transaction smooth as can be, gun as described, pleasant conversation. Thanks again!

(Schuylkill County)

Default hdusmc

Did a trade with hdusmc today. He was very nice. His product was exactly as described. He was on time. The deal went very smooth. I would do business with him again.

(Luzerne County)

Default hdusmc

Just wanted to say thanks to hdusmc*

Join DateKing of Prussia, Pennsylvania*
    (Montgomery County)

Sold me a firearm transaction was easy and fast. Answered all the questions I had. Thanks again Joe!

Default Re: hdusmc

I am sorry to say that I can not recommend dealing with hdusmc. I had read other reviews that were positive and thought this would be a good transaction but was disappointed. You may wind up wasting a lot of your time if you deal with him. I have included pictures of the texts between him and I with his name and number redacted so that anyone reading this can judge the accuracy of my post for themself.

He contacted me on February 24th saying he was interested in a Ruger BlackHawk I was selling. We talked and he made the decision to buy it. We agreed to meet at Kings in King of Prussia at 5:15 on Wednesday February 27th. On the 27th I drove the 40 minutes from Glen Mills to meet him at the agreed time. I was early and texted him at 5 that I was there and gave a quick description of what I looked like. He texted back 5 minutes later say that he was in a meeting that ran long and could not text me and asked if we could reschedule. I then spent 55 minutes driving through Blue Route traffic going home. I basically wasted over 2 hours that day.

We talked again the next day and he said he was still interested and willing to meet somewhere closer to me. I realized he worked in Delaware and asked if he took 202 home. He said he did and we eventually agreed to meet at Targetmaster. He set the time for 4 o’clock on Friday March 8th.

I texted him the night before we were suppose to meet to see if we were still good for Friday. I did not get an answer and texted him again on Friday to confirm with no answer. I figured at this point it was a no go...... but I had told my son and a friend of his that I would be taking them out to dinner at Red Robin down the road from Targetmaster so it was easy enough to stop in just in case. I got there at 3:55 and waited until about 4:03 before taking the kids to Red Robin.

Here are the texts between the two of us. I was selling and he was buying. I do not have a problem with someone backing out of a sale, but I do have a problem with my time being wasted and want to give others a heads up so that they can avoid the same thing happening to them.

citibank open near me

gas stations open 24 7 near me

(Lancaster County)

No, internet Troll isn't going nuts, I merged his three feedback threads into one.
    Rules are written in the stone,
    Break the rules and you get no bones,
    all you get is ridicule, laughter,
    and a trip to the house of pain.

Quote Originally Posted by streaker69 View Post
    No, internet Troll isn't going nuts, I merged his three feedback threads into one.
    Lol... Thanks, I deleted 2 of the posts.