Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617 LastLast
    (Erie County)

Default Re: Welcome Erie County Gun Owners

Make it a little later, when the weather SHOULD be better! Guests OK?
    The most dangerous place in America is a "gun free" zone.

(Erie County)

Sure, why not. I think they have a limit on the number of times that member may bring a guest but there is nothing stating no guests.

(Erie County)

From WCRC rules :

You may bring a maximum of two guests with you. Each guest is welcome to visit the range a maximum of three times.
    If your guest is less than 18 years old, there is no limit to the number of visits. However, you may bring no more than
    two guests per visit. (Exception – a member may bring four immediate family members as guests. Immediate family
    includes – father, mother, wife, brother, sister, son and daughter. Maximum number of visits is three times.)

(Erie County)

Quote Originally Posted by chp1911 View Post
    Lawrence Park Rifle Club. It was originally a small bore rifle club(.22 cal.)that was set up for position shooting, Prone, Kneeling, Standing, Sitting. There used to be a league that consisted of several clubs from the areas surrounding western Pa and eastern Ohio, but that has been discontinued due to falling interest. Most of the Shooting is now informal pistol shooting by the club members.
    Is LPRC some kind of secret society? I have tried to find out for years about their facility and how to join, since I'm only about 2 miles from it, but I couldn't find any info anywhere. I found a phone number somewhere, and called it several times, no answer, no message. Nothing on the internet. So I joined Keystone Gun Club, in Erie.

(Erie County)

So now that the weather is a little nicer we should do a group shoot at WCRC

(Erie County)

Quote Originally Posted by SevenMilePete View Post
    Is LPRC some kind of secret society? I have tried to find out for years about their facility and how to join, since I'm only about 2 miles from it, but I couldn't find any info anywhere. I found a phone number somewhere, and called it several times, no answer, no message. Nothing on the internet. So I joined Keystone Gun Club, in Erie.
    First rule of LPRC, is you do NOT mention LPRC!!!!
    I had a contact there, and actually got to shoot there once, but I believe he was been sacked!

OK, so not counting this weekend, (FREAKING SNOW!?!?!?!) the weather is much improved, so what Sunday are we going to meet?
    The most dangerous place in America is a "gun free" zone.

(Erie County)

So I'm going to wake up an old thread, but I just recently moved to Millcreek, just around the corner from the mall, it would be great to meet up with some fellow shooters and get some range time in.(once the 7-8' of white global warming melts)

Coughs from all the dust blown off the thread.

New guy here.

Live in the city. Been into shooting for about 8 years now. Member at Keystone Gun Club in Erie, try to go at least once a month

(Erie County)

You sure kicked up some dust!

Hello from Corry. I've looked at Keystone GC wonder how it is. Is it a members only? Its a good drive for me, but I'm in Erie once in a while. Actually quite often lately working with a builder in Girard for my new house, and my Knee doctor at St Vincent

I was up there yesterday and then swung by Keystone Armory and bought another new gun.

(Erie County)

Quote Originally Posted by tourrider View Post
    You sure kicked up some dust!

Hello from Corry. I've looked at Keystone GC wonder how it is. Is it a members only? Its a good drive for me, but I'm in Erie once in a while. Actually quite often lately working with a builder in Girard for my new house, and my Knee doctor at St Vincent

I was up there yesterday and then swung by Keystone Armory and bought another new gun.
    Yes, private, members only. Guests with a member are charged $6. The club used to have open shooting on Thursday nights, but they changed that a few years ago.

Here's a link to membership procedure. First year membership fee is $75, renewal $60. Plus $3 range fee each time you shoot. Ten dollar application fee.

https://www.keystonegunclub.org/membership-information/

Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617 LastLast