Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Backyard deer hunting

Quote Originally Posted by Dredly View Post
    and the cutting surfaces must be on the same plane... unless then aren't in which case they are still legal
    Or you can somehow convince the PAGC that the cutting edges straighten upon impact. Still don't know how much spin-tite had to bribe the PAGC to get them to go along with that one.
    FUCK BIDEN

(Dauphin County)

Quote Originally Posted by AxiTech View Post
    Let me try a new twist on the same question: Let us say that you are a member of a Church, and there are deer on the property. If you obtain permission form the Appointed Leaders (Pastor and Deacon board) of the Church are you ok to hunt? Now place that Church property inside the township of ,oh let's say Horsham township, and they have a "No Hunting" ordinance. How about now? Not that I am thinking of shooting a deer that I may have seen this evening after church service, and said deer had a HUGE rack. Not saying that at all.
    Seeing this site keeps telling me that the posting of the Duff Vs Northampton law is To long...

Click this link and read over the law....

That township can not do that if they are in PA....you can hunt all you want...
    Make 2 copies of the Duff Law and send 1 to the Townships Attorney and keep 1 for yourself to have on you while you hunt...
    Go hunting on the property the church owns...as long as you abide by all the PGC Laws on Hunting, the township can not do a thing to you!
    http://www.huntingpa.com/forums/ubbt...441#Post328441

Is this close enough?

(Lehigh County)

Quote Originally Posted by JohnA136 View Post
    Is this close enough?

Damn, you could have walked up and stabbed it. I ran into a deer on the golf course at Picatinny a few years ago. (well I didn't run into it) It was hanging out on the green... I yelled, it looked up at me and went back to eating. I had to get closer and threw a golf ball at it to get it to move. It only moved about 15 yds but that was all I needed. It didn't help much I still bogeyed the hole.
    When you are called a racist, it just means you won an argument with an Obama supporter.

(Delaware County)

Is this close enough?

Could I come over and hang out in your back yard!
    I will gladly make him disappear!

This guy is the largest of a bunch of deer that travel through my yard almost every day. That was last year's picture and his rack is bigger now. They seem to bed in a bird sanctuary across the street and spend the day in some woods in back of my house. I have to see if I can get a good picture of him. Unfortunately, the wife will not let me shoot any of the backyard deer.

(Allegheny County)

Is this close enough?

Is this one you have handcuffed to that tree?

My puppies and i kicked up those 2 deer while taking our daily walk today.

Opinions are like anal apertures. They all stink but mine.

(Allegheny County)

Saw this today. My side porch in pic.

Opinions are like anal apertures. They all stink but mine.

(Allegheny County)

Please Note: The poster was issued an infraction for this post.

If I see one of you in inbred fake hunters near my property be careful u don't trip and shoot yourself with your own weapon. Ya I hunt, but in the wilds where 99.9% of u backyard inbred retards couldn't survive for more than 4 hours. Killing a domestic deer is real challenging? y even hunt if you're not built for it. Most of the deer killed in res areas just die and the meat is ruined cause it's fucking cool to hunt and amatuer hour. This new generation of people need to just die. All they are is a hat rack to hang a bright orange hat on. New gen nothing but soft lazy good for nothings with their handout like the world owes them something. None of u hunt obviously because domestic deer have the worst meat from their diet and the point of hunting is to learn patience and survival skillls. Get a life. I'm also a good trapper so tread lightly through my area wannabees. Useless hacks couldn't even track a shot deer. I can't believe they sell u stupid jackasses guns and crossbows. Talk about weapons in the wrong hands. Go cook some roadkill up or move to the stix. I'm sick and tired of hearing about you degenerate bastards. Keep anther thing in mind if someone sees u on there property with a gun and they shoot u guess what that is abbreviation for u smart ones sd. And where did the redneck influx come from I notice a lot of pics of deer but not gut shots what u rednecks jacking off to em or something? Gaming commis has also had such a high volume of calls they handing out fines that'll push back you and your sisters wedding 5 years. Have a good day or should I say night when u scumbags crawl out from under your trailors n rocks.

Disagreeing and debate is fine, but you will follow the rules on how to treat others while visiting PAFOA. You could have voiced your opsing viewpoint without the childish and repugnant personal attacks.

When you return from your time-out read the rules before even thinking about posting here again.
    ~PAFOA Staff
    Last edited by Pa. Patriot; December 18th, 2009 at 12:19 PM.

(Allegheny County)

Please Note: The poster was issued an infraction for this post.

Double post deleted and infracted for
    intentionally trolling rather than expressing your view as a calm and rational adult.
    ~PAFOA Staff
    Last edited by Pa. Patriot; December 18th, 2009 at 12:23 PM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast