Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 73 of 86 FirstFirst ... 236369707172737475767783 ... LastLast

Default Re: READ FIRST: Where you CAN and CANNOT Carry weapons in the State of Pennsylvania

Quote Originally Posted by PASE717 View Post
    Attachment 85841
    http://production.cdn.annarbortees.c...png?1374505311
    Those damn lawn enforcement officers are known for passing incorrect information.
    It's a grassroots organization.
    Attorney Phil Kline, AKA gunlawyer001@gmail.com
    Ce sac n'est pas un jouet.

(Philadelphia County)

Default Re: READ FIRST: Where you CAN and CANNOT Carry weapons in the State of Pennsylvania

What are your thoughts on this situation? My company is thinking of renting space on the 2nd floor within a two story office building owned by a private management company.

A portion of the 1st floor is leased to Social Security. SS has its own entrance. What are your thoughts on carrying in this location? Parking in the parking lot with a firearm?

(Erie County)

Quote Originally Posted by mikedee View Post
    What are your thoughts on this situation? My company is thinking of renting space on the 2nd floor within a two story office building owned by a private management company.

A portion of the 1st floor is leased to Social Security. SS has its own entrance. What are your thoughts on carrying in this location? Parking in the parking lot with a firearm?
    Don't go into the SS office if packing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggies Coach View Post
    Cause white people are awesome. Happy now......LOL.

(Philadelphia County)

Well obviously.

im sure this has been asked a thousand times in the 70+ pages but..

with a valid cc licence from a reciprocity state, can you carry on your person in your car?

Quote Originally Posted by mikedee View Post

Just a guess, but I think "leased" is the key word there. The gov't apparently does not own the grounds so, I'd think a gun in your car in the parking lot would be fine. As well as the rest of the building, except the actual SS office.

I ain't no freakin' lawyer

(Indiana County)

Quote Originally Posted by djw2033 View Post
    im sure this has been asked a thousand times in the 70+ pages but..

with a valid cc licence from a reciprocity state, can you carry on your person in your car?
    How you carry in your car is entirely up to you. The statute doesn't specify.

(Monroe County)

"Dog Attacks: It is legal to kill a dog that is pursuing or attacking a pet, a domesticated animal, or human. - Title 3, Chapter 8, Article V, Subsection 459-501. It is also legal to kill any dog that is chasing or attacking big game(turkey, bear, elk, deer) - Title 34, Chapter 23, Subchapter E, Section 2385"

Just curious, why would it be legal to kill a dog chasing or attacking big game? Or why would anyone want to do such a thing? Not trying to come off as ignorant, but my dog actually chased a deer in my neighborhood off my property not to long ago, and it didn't occur to my one of my neighbors could lawfully shoot my dog if he wanted to do so.

(Jefferson County)

Quote Originally Posted by Jteep12 View Post
    "Dog Attacks: It is legal to kill a dog that is pursuing or attacking a pet, a domesticated animal, or human. - Title 3, Chapter 8, Article V, Subsection 459-501. It is also legal to kill any dog that is chasing or attacking big game(turkey, bear, elk, deer) - Title 34, Chapter 23, Subchapter E, Section 2385"

Just curious, why would it be legal to kill a dog chasing or attacking big game? Or why would anyone want to do such a thing? Not trying to come off as ignorant, but my dog actually chased a deer in my neighborhood off my property not to long ago, and it didn't occur to my one of my neighbors could lawfully shoot my dog if he wanted to do so.
    Because wildlife is protected by law, especially deer and other large game. Dogs however, are merely property.
    RIP: SFN, 1861, twoeggsup, Lambo, jamesjo, JayBell, 32 Magnum, Pro2A, mrwildroot, dregan, Frenchy, Fragger, ungawa, Mtn Jack, Grapeshot, R.W.J., PennsyPlinker, Statkowski, Deanimator, roland, aubie515

Don't end up in my signature!

(Cambria County)

Quote Originally Posted by knight0334 View Post
    Because wildlife is protected by law, especially deer and other large game. Dogs however, are merely property.
    I know you well enough to know that your mention of, 'merely,' was in reference to the disposition of the State, as opposed to a personal opinion. I'd imagine that some folks could take it a certain kind of way.

Page 73 of 86 FirstFirst ... 236369707172737475767783 ... LastLast