Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 6 of 86 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast
    (Snyder County)

Default Re: READ FIRST: Where you CAN and CANNOT Carry weapons in the State of Pennsylvania

Quote Originally Posted by PhilA View Post
    Yeah, the operative word there is "shouldn't". Legally, you're right--I could have open carried in the airport baggage area in Philadelphia because I have a valid LTCF. But honestly, why would I want to open myself up to the possibility of being stopped and questioned? Why call that attention to myself? It's just not in my nature. I carry a gun to protect myself and my family--not to prove a point about second amendment rights or to show how big my balls are.
    OC vs CC has been discussed many times before on this forum, and many other forums. Everyone has their opinion and is entitled to it. I would probably never OC in an airport. But I was simply showing that your statement "it may be technically legal, but it's almost certain you will have problems." was not true. I was showing there are other people who have OC in an airport with 0 problems. I don't care how big your balls are...or even how big you think they are.

(Montgomery County)

Default Re: READ FIRST: Where you CAN and CANNOT Carry weapons in the State of Pennsylvania

Funny thing about PHL....I work for a Govt Agency when I travel..I go up to the TSA Screener, show my ID..They get on the Walkie....call for Supervisor...comes down, checks my IDs GovtWork/Local Govt DL..I sign the book twice, and walk on my way............THEN I GET THE STARES FROM PEOPLE who think I am either a terrorist, or a FAM. To which I simply say, I just work for my Uncle.

(Perry County)

Unhappy Re: READ FIRST: Where you CAN and CANNOT Carry weapons in the State of Pennsylvania

Quote Originally Posted by knight0334 View Post
    5. To sum things up, your land is actually public property that is leased by means of taxes in the Simple Fee/Feudal Title system allowing you to claim it as private. The government then requires right-of-ways from you for roads or other easements.
    It's nice knowing that we are nothing more than mere surfs on the king's lands.
    -Bruce545

(Luzerne County)

Quote Originally Posted by bruce545 View Post
    You sound entirely ungrateful.
    Hmmph.... Off with your head!

(Jefferson County)

Quote Originally Posted by bruce545 View Post
    Nevada allows you to buy out an Allodial Title for 10-20 years worth of present value property taxes. You pay it in one lump sum, then the land is yours free and clear - no more taxes, judicial award or risk of Sheriff sale from a lawsuit against you.

You could also buy a colonial land grant from the Kings/Queens of England or other territory holders that was bestowed to a family here that is still honored. There are a few around the country left. They usually go for mega dollars though.

(York County)

Two places I have not seen addressed...I apologize if I'm being too specific for this thread.

First, any problems carrying at the Harrisburg Symphony? Never been, going this weekend with my wife. I understand it is in the Capital Complex at a place called the Forum. I'm not real sure if it is a government building or not.

Second, can one carry to the Farm Show Complex in Harrisburg? Is this a government or private building?

Thanks for any help you can provide.

(York County)

The farm show is private property, you can carry there. when they have a gun show there they do post it but as we all know, those signs don't carry any weight of law.

I'm not sure about the Forum.

Can I carry concealed in Pa if I have a Florida Concealed carry permit?

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by Mark from Oregon View Post
    Can I carry concealed in Pa if I have a Florida Concealed carry permit?
    Yes, Florida and PA are fully reciprocal.

To lildobe:

Thanks I appreciate the comeback.

Mark from Oregon

Page 6 of 86 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast