Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 4 of 45 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Default Re: Meleanie Hain arrangements committee: Enroll here/brainstorm here

Quote Originally Posted by FNG19 View Post
    This is an excellent point, Dave. Let's not visit the sins of the father upon the daughter. She should be included, too. Hell, in some pretty obvious ways, she has it worse off than Meleanie's kids do. Still, loss is loss from the kid's perspective, and they should all be beneficiaries of our communal generosity.
    Well I KNEW you would understand ... children are the life blood of our future and we MUST NOT fault this little girl for something her father did. I am more than sure she is as confused, horrified and upset as any of Meleanie's 'natural' children and from what I've heard Meleanie would be upset if she was ostracized in ANY way, shape of form.

I'm thinking of what Meleanie would have wanted and from what I have been told this little girl might as well have been 'one of her own' and as far as I'm concerned I intend to treat her like Meleanie would have wanted.

(Monroe County)

Hey PA Patriot... I would like to help out with anything at all. I'm pretty artistic, but I will help with anything.. Just let me know what I can do..
    WAKE UP OR WACO!

Quote Originally Posted by Pa. Patriot View Post
    3) Memorial gathering after services: I need help from locals on suggesting, deciding on and securing a location for a get together after Meleanies service. (no date yet on service) The facility will need to be large enough to accommodate the large amount of people anticipated to attend.
    I'd like to make a recommendation for Venice Pizza. Meleanie loved that place, they always treated us well, and it's where a number of people in our community met both Meleanie and each other. They have a reasonably large facility, including a private party room in back.

(Armstrong County)

Cindy and I would like some Christmas gift suggestions for the 4 children
    If you want to send offline you can email me at ed at estephan dot net

An OC Activist and 1 of the 3%
    Ed Stephan
    FeedBack: https://forum.pafoa.org/showthread.p...ight=edstephan
    http://forum.pafoa.org/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3790&dateline=1331561  797An OathKeeper and OC Activist, 1 of the 3%, Ed Stephan

(Montgomery County)

Default Re: SheFearsNothing Memorial / Donations Website - Ideas and help needed

Quote Originally Posted by AgirlAndAgun View Post
    Hi, I'm local. Royers Flowers delivers to all the funeral homes, and has an online store:

810 S. 12th St.
    Lebanon, PA 17042
    Phone: 717-273-2683
    Fax: 717-306-5353
    http://www.usretailflowers.com/usrf....=view&store=02

I don't know anybody personally, so this is just a FYI for you

I'm not sure what I can help with, but I am local. Feel free, anybody, to PM me if you need local running done.
    Amen... Thank you for you help.. It's added to my list... I won't do online for this. They tend to screw up if you're not looking over their shoulder. Yes, I one of those customers but I'm also one of those customers that pays for perfection. I want to be there to personally pick out the flowers they use. I have this one flower shop on 202 I used to go to. I'm thinking I should go there since they have the freshest and most diverse range of flowers I've ever seen under one roof. They are pricey but that's typical if you want quality like that. I just need to evaluate the drive from there to the service. Hopefully it'll be a cool day. Unless someone is or knows a family member that is in the business, I'm pretty sure I'll be going to that flower shop.. Again if someone knows her favorite flowers/colors let me know..

(Allegheny County)

Default Re: SheFearsNothing Memorial / Donations Website - Ideas and help needed

i have alot of experiance at running Gun Bashes if we can do one for the kids trust fund.

please let me know when the arrangements are made, i'll do my damnedest to make the drive out from Pittsburgh
    Μολὼν λαβέ

(Somerset County)

Quote Originally Posted by exceltoexcel View Post
    I just need to evaluate the drive from there to the service. Hopefully it'll be a cool day.
    I assume the service will be in the Lebanon area.

I can leave Royersford and be at the Lebanon Expo grounds in about an hour and 15 minutes. That's taking route 23 to Morgantown and then the Turnpike to 72. I don't know where on 202 you are talking about but if it's near KoP, then you could just jump on the turnpike there. Timewise, it's probably about the same. You are going further but at faster speeds than what is possible on 23.

322 or 422 would both be stop and go almost the whole way.

HTH,

Dale

(Lancaster County)

I am 30 minutes from where Meleanie lived and currently out of work. I am available for ANYTHING that is needed.
    "A free people ought to be armed." - George Washington

(Luzerne County)

I'm just gonna throw this out there...don't know if the weather will cooperate until spring or not, but a memorial bike ride could generate some cash. I bet between all the motorcyclists here and word of mouth could at least make it worthwhile.

(Luzerne County)

Also, we could get a quantity of those lance armstrong bracelets, with Meleanie's name or some such engraved on them, google hit#1 had these prices on those...ex: if we sold 500 of them at 10$ apiece, that would generate 450$ for the family as well as providing a wearable memorial.
    http://www.theawristocrat.com/silico...lets-rush.html

100 $1.10/$0.99 200 $0.90/$0.81
    300 $0.80/$0.72 500 $0.55/$0.50
    1000 $0.40/$0.36 2000 $0.33/$0.30

There might be better places cheaper..just a thought.

Page 4 of 45 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast