Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 9 of 126 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959109 ... LastLast

Default Re: Sad news. Meleanie Hain [shefearsnothing] was killed tonight

Are we (PAFOA) getting any funds together to assist in funeral expenses or for anything the kids might need?

Im basically broke, but charity is charity. Ugh fucking hell this isnt something I ever want to read about people we know....hell...anyone for that matter.

Whatever damage will be done to the cause or our image has already been done. This will roll out over the next couple of days. Nothing you can do will stop it. I just want to remind everyone to not burden themselves further by engaging in pointless arguments with liberal zealots, you have enough to deal with as it is. Get your sleep, spend time with your families, when the time comes we will have our say and hopefully we can pull a shred of good out of this garbage dump of a situation and help out the kids.

I met Meleanie at the Utah class, seemed like a lovely, intelligent and articulate woman. This one hit close to home for alot of us here. Remember to manage your stressors well and seek help if you have any inclination that you might need it.
    How pissed are you gonna be if you die before the Zombie Apocalypse comes? - - IANAL

(Lancaster County)

This news is shocking and so terribly saddening. I did not know her, aside from the occassional conversation on the forums here, but from what I experienced and from what I've heard from anyone who knew her well, she was a wonderful person who will certainly be missed by many.

Hopefully the bloodsucking media will let her family grieve in peace.

My prayers go out to her and her children.

I saw her on Saturday at the same function as js1050. Although I think we had only met four times in the past, she didn't seem at all as I remembered her.

I will pray for her passage through karma, for her children, and her friends and family.

(Monroe County)

Oh no. I don't know what to say.

I found both triggers to be terrible to me so the triggers are on a scale to me.. The Glock was a crisper suck and the XD was a more mushy suck. They are in the same family, SR9 (heavy suck), Glock (crisp heavy suck), XD( lighter mushy suck), M&P(heavy mushy suck).

Wow... Thats just wow! R.I.P. Prayers are sent... wow!...
    ΑΣΦ

Just trying to process this... Wow, how sad. Never met her in person...just had a few interactions here on the forum.

Rest in peace Meleanie.

Last edited by HiredGoon; October 8th, 2009 at 02:55 AM.

(Lebanon County)

Quote Originally Posted by Xringshooter View Post
    I....Don't....Know....What....To....Say . I only hope there is someone very near by that will take care of the kids. My prayers go out to them, they are the ones who need the support the most now.

Amen!
    I really feel bad for the children. I can't even imagine what they are and will be feeling.

Quote Originally Posted by max384 View Post
    I didn't know her, aside from some of her posts here... but that's really sad. I feel especially sad for her children. I hope they can somehow recover from this. The best we could have hoped for her husband was the death penalty and he already took care of that at least. What a piece of shit.

It is really unfortunate that anti-gunners are going to use her story against gun rights. Talk about kicking someone while they're down. Just a real shame.
    The death penalty would have at least given him time to feel the guilt, remorse and agony that he should be feeling. He took the easy way out.

I don't have a short temper, I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

(Berks County)

We had discussed going to Palmyra to shoot, never made it. I just deleted a bunch of her p/m's earlier today. What a horrible, horrible thing.... such a waste.
    Don't sweat the petty stuff, and don't pet the sweaty stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by snuffy19608 View Post
    We had discussed going to Palmyra to shoot, never made it. I just deleted a bunch of her p/m's earlier today. What a horrible, horrible thing.... such a waste.
    Yea... I wish I kept a few PM’s I had from her... such a funny women! sigh... Let us mourn in peace at the present hour... But know we will have an anti-gun hail storm soon after... Get your minds ready and prepared for the fight... We all know that Meleanie would not want us to take this sitting down... She would have wanted us to use this tragedy as something positive... I know it is a hard thing to do... But We can’t let this back track our efforts that We and Meleanie fought so hard for... We as PAFOA need to stay strong and united in our efforts to preserve her name and our cause. Again Rest in Pease!
    ΑΣΦ

Page 9 of 126 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959109 ... LastLast