Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Default I THINK EVERYONE BETTER SEE THIS ! - Good way to round-up guns and owners

I first heard about this several weeks ago on 'The Matrix News Network' and ordered and received the free info kit, and though I thought I've seen everything, I and everyone else who viewed these DVDs were so shocked we sent copies to everyone we know, including the founder and president of pafoa as, according to these videos, confiscating our guns and rounding-up all gun owners is part of this agenda. In fact, it's so well documented, and I feel urgent, I felt I had better pass it along to all of you ASAP and get some feed back from ya-all as most of you are well read and informed !

Go to ... cchr.org (it might also have a ghostly ... /#/home ... on the web address when it comes up) They have several variations of sites, but it should come up a high quality video streaming site. On the left side menu there should be a spot that says "Free Information and DVD Kit". Click on it and it should come-up an ordering field, and order the free info kit which will include a free full length copy most likely of the 'Making a Killing' DVD. It'll take about 3-5 weeks for delivery.

I received the 'Making a Killing' DVD in my kit, but both this and their other DVD 'Psychiatry, an Industry of Death' are must see's for everyone. It's free and you just have to see them for yourself, and I'd like to know you all's opinions of them, after you've viewed them, in case I'm overlooking something here.

(Schuylkill County)

Default Re: I THINK EVERYONE BETTER SEE THIS ! - Good way to round-up guns and owners

(Montgomery County)

Default Re: I THINK EVERYONE BETTER SEE THIS ! - Good way to round-up guns and owners

Please don't fall for this shit.

Meh... it's all in your head...

(Monroe County)

Im on part 6, this is pretty fucking messed up...
    WAKE UP OR WACO!

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Strapped View Post
    Im on part 6, this is pretty fucking messed up...
    "messed up" as in? You agree or disagree with it? I'm being lazy right now and have limited time. I respect your opinion and if you say it has merit, I'll give it a look, if not, I won't waste my time.

Keep an open mind folks...
    ΑΣΦ

(Monroe County)

reported to moderators.
    Quote Originally Posted by headcase View Post
    let them eventually bring the FBI to kill my wife and son over fucking chickens....

(Greene County)

"Psychiatry, an Industry of Death?" A certain Mr. Cruise is behind this then?
    If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin. - Samuel Adams

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by Vig View Post
    "Psychiatry, an Industry of Death?" A certain Mr. Cruise is behind this then?
    Looks that way.

Quote Originally Posted by jcabin View Post
    reported to moderators.
    Does the linked material break forum rules? I thought the scientologists were being more careful these days.
    Last edited by Philbert; September 29th, 2009 at 11:42 PM.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast