Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Advanced Arms

(Monroe County)

Default Advanced Arms

Just wanted to say that my wife and I took a ride out to Advanced Arms lastnight. I had no intentions on buying anything. Just wanted to check it out. First impression was how great the place looked, clean and LOT'S of guns. Then we were greeted by a man who was extremely friendly, then by a woman, was just as friendly, and then by Chris who was just as friendly as everyone said he would be. I took my time just looking at handguns, and Chris brought out a handgun for me to check out. Next thing you know he had a bunch of guns on the counter and I was feeling every one of them.

He was talking about every single one of them in complete detail and in between we were just shooting the shit(no pun intended). He really made me realize how every gun is very different for each person. After holding glocks, rugers, etc.. I put a XD 40 in my hand, and I swear it felt like heaven to me. I repeatedly put the others in my hand, and then went back to the XD 40 and just felt like I had to have that gun. Chris and the others never pressured me one bit, and they were all very honest. We learned a lot from him as well.

Like I said I went there not to buy anything, and didn't have the money anyways, but..... I put the money down and put it on layaway. I am sooo excited and can't wait to pay it off(talking my wife into the rest of the money shhhh!)

All in all, it was a GREAT experience, we were treated extremely well. I didn't catch the other guys name, but he was funny as hell. My wife and I walked out of there feeling like we could have chatted with them all night long.

I highly recommend them! The XD 40 was a great price too.
    Last edited by danp; November 1st, 2011 at 09:36 PM.

(Schuylkill County)

Default Re: Advanced Arms

Quote Originally Posted by jengelh6471 View Post
    Just wanted to say that my wife and I took a ride out to Advanced Arms lastnight. I had no intentions on buying anything. Just wanted to check it out. First impression was how great the place looked, clean and LOT'S of guns. Then we were greeted by a man who was extremely friendly, then by a woman, was just as friendly, and then by Chris who was just as friendly as everyone said he would be. I took my time just looking at handguns, and Chris brought out a handgun for me to check out. Next thing you know he had a bunch of guns on the counter and I was feeling every one of them.

He was talking about every single one of them in complete detail and in between we were just shooting the shit(no pun intended). He really made me realize how every gun is very different for each person. After holding glocks, rugers, etc.. I put a XD 40 in my hand, and I swear it felt like heaven to me. I repeatedly put the others in my hand, and then went back to the XD 40 and just felt like I had to have that gun. Chris and the others never pressured me one bit, and they were all very honest. We learned a lot from him as well.

Like I said I went there not to buy anything, and didn't have the money anyways, but..... I put the money down and put it on layaway. I am sooo excited and can't wait to pay it off(talking my wife into the rest of the money shhhh!)

All in all, it was a GREAT experience, we were treated extremely well. I didn't catch the other guys name, but he was funny as hell. My wife and I walked out of there feeling like we could have chatted with them all night long.

I highly recommend them! The XD 40 was a great price too.
    Right on! I can never say enough great things about Advanced... Also where I bought my XDM40
    III%

(Luzerne County)

Thumbs up Re: Advanced Arms

I stopped by Advanced Arms to check out a new gun. While I was there I was asking Chris about a trigger job for my Glock 19C, $20 for the part, installation, cleaning and polishing! Plus he stayed open a half hour later to get the job done. I have no problem with recommending these guys because of their great prices and service!

(Monroe County)

That's great jkroc1!! They are really awsome over there.

Picked up my XD a couple weeks ago from him and am so happy with it and Chris made the deal real easy. I'm sure I would have chosen a gun that wasn't right for me if I didn't go through him.

Took it to a range the other day and one of the instructors was asking where a good shop to go is. Told him Advanced Arms. He asks many questions about the place and I told him my experience there and his eyes lit up as if he has been dealing with crazy people at shops previously. So he will be happy as well going there. My wife and I are hooked there. :-)

Chris great job on the new shirts......stopped by this weekend and picked one up along with some .30 ammo

(Luzerne County)

The good words are much appreciated!!!

Thanks guys!!!
    Chris

570-655-GUNS (4867)
    NEW STORE HOURS!!!!
    Class III Dealer

(Schuylkill County)

I'll probably stop off Thrusday to put in a creeping session for goodies..
    III%

(Monroe County)

So, far we have been there once a week. We were there last night and then went back again today.. I can't stop!!!
    Springfield XD.40 / Rossi .357 Revolver

(Schuylkill County)

Now I have my shirt and my new quadrail.. thanks Chris!
    III%

I've been there once, it's pretty far away from me, to do a $15 transfer. I was treated like a regular spending customer when my turn came. When the time comes to purchase another firearm AA will get a chance, I'll drive a couple of hours for a square deal.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast