Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
    (Delaware County)

Default Glenn Beck’s a Libertarian Now

http://www.infowars.com/glenn-becks-a-libertarian-now/

It’s not enough that Fox News’ resident COINTELPRO operative Glenn Beck led the charge and sabotaged the election campaign of Ron Paul — calling him a kook and his supporters dangerous terrorists — now he is determined to sabotage and take down libertarians.

Glenn Beck is like Midas — except everything he touches does not turn to gold. It turns to another unmentionable substance.

In the video clip below, taken from Beck’s radio show last week, the great actor and PSYOP chameleon apologized to the libertarians for dissing them in the past. He now claims that he is one of them and says he’d like to re-examine the issues he used to criticize and sabotage Ron Paul’s election campaign.

Beck says the imperialism of the U.S. government and the Democrat and Republican parties “has caused a lot of problems.” He wants to bring the troops home from Korea, Japan, Europe, etc. He initially includes Afghanistan in that list but then seems to recant in standard Beck wishy-washy fashion (because the illegal occupation of Afghanistan is central in the phony war on manufactured terrorism).

Glenn Beck is not a libertarian. He is an operative working for the Pentagon and probably takes his orders from the Army’s Psychological Operations Command. His assignment is to destroy the libertarian, constitutional, and patriot movements.

Beck’s so-called 912 Project was designed to discredit the Tea Party demonstration in D.C. earlier this month — a movement already substantially co-opted by establishment Republicans — and give so-called “progressives” a chance to malign and denounce the movement and characterize it as a Republican attempt to undermine Obama and the Democrats. In other words, steer it back into the safe zone of the false right-left paradigm and prevent it from actually accomplishing anything.

Beck’s sudden reaffirmation of his supposed libertarian roots arrived a couple days after Alex Jones released his open letter imploring Beck to “be on the right side of history” by using his growing public platform to tell the truth “rather than exploiting it to deceive grass-roots conservatives and libertarians into following a re-birth of the neo-con agenda that Beck has embraced all along,” as Paul Joseph Watson wrote on September 15.

Beck’s target is now the libertarians and constitutionalists. Libertarians need to stand up and denounce Beck as a government agent and actor working for the neocons at Fox News. He needs to be outed before he destroys the only viable political movement opposed to the government.
    Peace, Prosperity, and Liberty

(Lehigh County)

Default Re: Glenn Beck’s a Libertarian Now

Who is Glenn Beck?
    Any mission, any conditions, any foe at any range.
    Twice the mayhem, triple the force.
    Ten times the action, total hardcore.

(Allegheny County)

i'm not really what you would call a glenn beck fan, but a pentagon operative?

alrighty then... :alex jones is nuts smilie:
    F*S=k

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by LittleRedToyota View Post
    i'm not really what you would call a glenn beck fan, but a pentagon operative?

alrighty then... :alex jones is nuts smilie:
    I'm no fan of either of the 2, but Glenn Beck is definitely off his rocker...
    Peace, Prosperity, and Liberty

(York County)

Quote Originally Posted by andrewjs18 View Post
    I'm no fan of either of the 2, but Glenn Beck is definitely off his rocker...
    Can you tell me who isnt please? I'm not seeing a problem here, if he uses his airtime to promote libertarians, (whether he is really one or not). How is that bad? (for libertarians)
    The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities.
    Ayn Rand

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by YBNORMAL View Post
    Can you tell me who isnt please? I'm not seeing a problem here, if he uses his airtime to promote libertarians, (whether he is really one or not). How is that bad? (for libertarians)
    Because he's a friggin' nutcase we'd rather not be associated with. He's as likely as not to highlight issues like abolishing the AMA, privatizing roads, and others that most people haven't thought about and would consider crazy. Watch for him to make an ass of himself--but only somewhat: enough to discredit the things he's "advocating" without people noticing that he's trolling.

"I think we should get rid of the AMA. Remember when the doctor would get in his horse and buggy and make house calls? We need more horse-and-buggy doctors! It was good enough for great grandpa in the 19th century, and it's good enough for me! Who's with me?"

(Allegheny County)

I'm really surprised to see Alex Jones go after Beck. I read the article and I didn't agree with this:
    "Glenn Beck is not a libertarian. He is an operative working for the Pentagon and probably takes his orders from the Army’s Psychological Operations Command. His assignment is to destroy the libertarian, constitutional, and patriot movements."
    After watching Beck as long as I have, I'm MORE LIKELY to vote for a third party than I ever was. I'm going to look into this a little deeper later...

(Montgomery County)

1. Alex jones is more of a nut case than anyone I've ever heard
    2. Glenn beck never really went after Ron Paul
    3. This article is full of nonsense

Quote Originally Posted by exceltoexcel View Post
    1. Alex jones is more of a nut case than anyone I've ever heard
    2. Glenn beck never really went after Ron Paul
    3. This article is full of nonsense
    I agree (ten chars).

(York County)

The way I see it, Glenn Beck is really the only one calling out all these wackos like Van Jones "Green jobs czar". he is doing what no one else will do.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast