Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
    (Lackawanna County)

Default My gun was stolen

Fucking scumbagggggs

I left for school at 7:30am, got out at like 12 went to a gun store, got home at like 2. I dropped my shit off and got something to eat and headed for my room and my door was locked from the inside. I thought maybe my shotgun fell behind the radiator and then in front of the door. But then I thought oh fuck, ran outside and around the house and the air conditioner was ripped outta the window and laying on the ground. I crawled through and looked and the safe was GONE. Called 911 and .........................................

My walther p22 was in there, a shit load of foreign currency and some other odds and ends shit. The only positive thing about this is that one of the neighbors has a camera and possibly caught everything on tape. The fucking PD was like oh we'll look over it tomorrow..fucking tomorrow after giving me a 10 minute lecture on "theirs a gun on the street and you won't tell us who did it" I DON'T FUCKING KNOW WHO DID IT

ughhh my fucking head hurts

(Luzerne County)

Default Re: My gun was stolen

Oh...... my....... gawd......

danbus wrote: ...Like I said before, I open carry because you don't, I fight for all my rights because
    you won't, I will not sit with my thumb up my bum and complain, because you will.
    Remember Meleanie

(York County)

Sounds to me like someone knew exactly where to look. So... who was it?
    While many claim to support the right, precious few support the practice.

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by Curmudgeon View Post
    Sounds to me like someone knew exactly where to look. So... who was it?
    ^^^^this......appears to be an inside job!..or someone who lives near you and has been looking through your windows!

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by mickey01023 View Post
    Fucking scumbagggggs

I left for school at 7:30am, got out at like 12 went to a gun store, got home at like 2. I dropped my shit off and got something to eat and headed for my room and my door was locked from the inside. I thought maybe my shotgun fell behind the radiator and then in front of the door. But then I thought oh fuck, ran outside and around the house and the air conditioner was ripped outta the window and laying on the ground. I crawled through and looked and the safe was GONE. Called 911 and .........................................

My walther p22 was in there, a shit load of foreign currency and some other odds and ends shit. The only positive thing about this is that one of the neighbors has a camera and possibly caught everything on tape. The fucking PD was like oh we'll look over it tomorrow..fucking tomorrow after giving me a 10 minute lecture on "theirs a gun on the street and you won't tell us who did it" I DON'T FUCKING KNOW WHO DID IT

ughhh my fucking head hurts
    on a positive note...if it was a good safe maybe they got nothing more than an expensive paperweight, provided they dont have access to a torch or a demo-saw.

Where liberty is but a flickering flame in the distance., New Jersey

dude, shit seems to surround you. You seem to constantly be in some sort of drama or other. It is reasonable to think you would know the person since they busted into your room without you hearing them, (they knew you weren't home to hear) they locked your door from the inside, and they went for the small gun safe rather than looking for anything else.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by mickey01023 View Post
    I thought maybe my shotgun fell behind the radiator and then in front of the door.
    Was the shotgun stolen too?

Was your safe bolted down?

(Adams County)

Fricking carbondale.

camper
    It's the 2nd Amendment that protects all others

(Lackawanna County)

It was a Sentry safe, it has a combo dial and a key for where the bolt would be so its like doubley hard to get into. No it wasn't bolted down.

Nothing else was taken and I think I know why. The light switch for the ceiling light is outside the room. So if you lock your self in then you can't turn that light on. I have large lamp that I normally use, and what i have for it is this lil box that you plug the lamp cord into and then that into the wall. Then you control everything by a remote. Unless you knew where the remote was then weren't turning the light on. The top was turned off, which means they tryed to turn it on...so when I turned the light on with the remote the top light was off.

SO that being said, I have tin foil on my windows but it keeps alll light out, so it's basically pitch black unless the lamp is on.

It's ridiculous do you know who broke into your house....well golly gee wally don't you think i would tell you so I can get my stuff back? I know their is a fucking gun on the street IT WAS MY GUN!!!!!!

I talked to the neighbor and idk if his camera is gonna see anything theres a good chance it could. I also called Gun toters where I bought the gun and told him what happened and he said he's praying whatever scumbag that stole brings it in there.

(Lackawanna County)

Here's a stupid question, how much trouble do you get in for stealing a gun? Is their anyone else i have to report it too like the state police? I just gave the local pd a copy of the white form you fill out when you buy a gun.

Long shot = walther p22 with slide wear, 1 mag w/pinky extension on it was stolen fully loaded with cci stingers........for all you gun shops and ffls you see it and bust this dirtbag then i owe you big time.

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast