Prefer government or commander size but will consider others.
Prefer 9mm but certainly consider others.

I have for trade:

S&W M&P40C Bowie Tactical Concepts installed XS big dot night sights, trigger work, custom stippling, and reliabilty work to this gun. its a 40 S&W.

Remington custom 541s. 22lr Awesome wood. It's in fantastic condition. with scope.

Italian made Sabbatti 6PPC clip fed bolt action rifle. Nice uncommon gun in excellent shape. I'd consider it along the lines of a CZ american.

Alexander Arms 6.5 Grendel stainless barrel and bolt. For AR15s
it is 16" and NEW

Sweet hunting scope. Weaver Classic Extreme 2.5-10x 50mm objective. 30 mm tube side parallex adjustment and illuminated red dot with 11 different setting. matte finish It is new in the box. retails for almost $600 in the Midway catalog. I have 2 to sell or trade.

Bullberry 260 remington blue barrel for the thompson center Encore. Standard taper about 21 or 22" long. Has the Bullberry scopebase and the hanger bar. May also included the Custom Bullberry/woodsmith Mesquite Encore stock with schnabel forend.

Also have some small and big block Chevy stuff for the gearheads on this site. pump gas 540" BBC AFR CNC heads Dart block+++, Bowtie 350 shortblock Callies,oliver,JE 75 corvette project or parts car

Also have cash.

What do you have?