Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Beaver County)

Default O will talk with all american sunday am news except Fox's Chris Wallace...

Why is Obama talking with (ABC < NBC < CNN < CBS) other lead networks and not FOX tomorrow?
    Last edited by MrsMtnJack; September 19th, 2009 at 12:00 PM.
    "Yell it from that Mountain High 'I was Born Free' " ~ Kid Rock

Default Re: O will talk with all american sunday am news except Fox's Chris Matthews

Quote Originally Posted by MrsMtnJack View Post
    Why is Obama talking with (ABC < NBC < CNN < CBS) other lead networks and not FOX tomorrow?
    Because he heard Fox was "fair and balanced" and he was afraid that would off set his goals of stomping out the American threat to the world. Once he has safely neutered us as the force in the world, he'll be glad to don his horns and dust off his evil cackle and talk with Fox.*

*For all the fairy twinkles who can't tell the difference between a joke and reality, that above was a joke. If you read that and think I'm serious, then that only goes to show how bad the Bastard in Chief is for us
    Last edited by FormerUser123; September 19th, 2009 at 10:00 AM.

(Beaver County)

Default Re: O will talk with all american sunday am news except Fox's Chris Matthews

I was thinking truth and light never fears fair and balanced or the darkside...

only dark fears light...

just saying.....he should reconsider....
    "Yell it from that Mountain High 'I was Born Free' " ~ Kid Rock

(Bucks County)

Cause O knows he won't be given soft questions. Fox is not in his pocket like the rest of the MSM.
    "The more people I meet, the more I like my dog."

(Allegheny County)

He wont go on fox because they would press him and get excellent footage the state controlled media would have to combat at some point.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by theo View Post
    Cause O knows he won't be given soft questions. Fox is not in his pocket like the rest of the MSM.
    This - plus it is because O great one wants to punish the network that doesn't bow down to him and his cronies.

In my opinion this is a big mistake for O great one. It will further piss people off - but i guess in the grand scheme of things, that is a good thing.

To me, it doesn't matter anyway. I will not watch or listen to any thing he has to say - regardless of what network he is pimping his BS on.

I am seriously looking for the fairness doctrine to raise its ugly head again.

(York County)

While many claim to support the right, precious few support the practice.

(Lycoming County)

Quote Originally Posted by Guns4Fun View Post
    I am seriously looking for the fairness doctrine to raise its ugly head again.
    Ironically, I think the fairness doctrine would apply to ABC, NBC and CBS since they are "broadcast". FNC, being cable, would not be subject regulation.

If the insistance on the fairness doctrine continues, then, by golly, it will be demanded that it is applied to the MSM as well.

Be safe (and well regulated, means well regulated).

Scott

Default Re: O will talk with all american sunday am news except Fox's Chris Wallace...

Because it’s all about pushing his agenda and it's doubtful anyone tuning into Fox will be swayed by his BS. Although I think it makes him look petty, and childish I’m glad I’ll be able to tune into a news station tomorrow am and not see his face.
    FUCK BIDEN

(Lancaster County)

Default Re: O will talk with all american sunday am news except Fox's Chris Wallace...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast