Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    (Chester County)

Default Re: LTCF Photo: NOT a 'passport photo'

When I lived in delco I had to provide two photo's. Chester County sheriff's where I live now, take the picture right there. Much easier IMO.

(Philadelphia County)

sorry to bump such an old thread. Is Philadelphia really a 2 inch x 2 inch photo, like it states in the application directions?

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by ericnjttz View Post
    sorry to bump such an old thread. Is Philadelphia really a 2 inch x 2 inch photo, like it states in the application directions?
    Yes, it's the passport photo. I went for the renewal yesterday with passport photos taken from Wal-mart. You actually only need 1 photo for the application now. The person who interviewed me actually cut the photo to fit whatever they needed.

Also, I don't know if you knew, but get there around 8:00-8:10AM. You will be in and out a lot quicker than getting there after they are open. Park across the street, in front of the pistol range N. Percy St) or the small street north of Spring Garden (Green St). Should be spots around there for free.

Al
    Last edited by mythaeus; February 12th, 2013 at 09:52 AM.
    "In a controversy, the instant we feel anger we have already ceased striving for the truth and have begun striving for ourselves." - Siddhartha Gautama

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by mythaeus View Post
    Yes, it's the passport photo. I went for the renewal yesterday with passport photos taken from Wal-mart. You actually only need 1 photo for the application now. The person who interviewed me actually cut the photo to fit whatever they needed.

Al

They are supposed to take your picture with their own camera...you shouldn't need to bring one.

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by mrjam2jab View Post
    They are supposed to take your picture with their own camera...you shouldn't need to bring one.
    Feel free to show up without a photo when applying and demand that they do it.

Al
    "In a controversy, the instant we feel anger we have already ceased striving for the truth and have begun striving for ourselves." - Siddhartha Gautama

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by mythaeus View Post

Also, I don't know if you knew, but get there around 8:00-8:10AM. You will be in and out a lot quicker than getting there after they are open. Park across the street, in front of the pistol range N. Percy St) or the small street north of Spring Garden (Green St). Should be spots around there for free.

Al
    Do you know what the cost is now? I printed the application and it says $20 money order, but I have been reading that its now $25?

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by ericnjttz View Post
    Do you know what the cost is now? I printed the application and it says $20 money order, but I have been reading that its now $25?
    It's $20.

Al

(Wayne County)

Wayne county everything right there at sheriffs office. Philly is screwing you, thing get money from the state for this crap. Someone is pocketing the money.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123