Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 20 of 28 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021222324 ... LastLast
    (Lancaster County)

Default Re: The Trop Gun Shop - Elizabethtown

Quote Originally Posted by DiscoSux View Post
    Just stopped there tonight for the first time in a few years. And I live about 400 yards away! I have been reading good reviews here so I'd thought I'd give it a try.
    I am quite the neophyte when it comes to guns. I just know I have the right to own them, therefore I do. I also enjoy shooting as does my 12 year old son. Just not a "real gun guy".
    I walked in and was pleasantly greeted immediately. I walked up to the counter just looking around and within 10 seconds I was asked if I needed help.
    Tom answered all of my (stupid) questions and was very respectful despite my ignorance of the guns we were looking at.
    I will be buying my son a Ruger 10/22 soon and I will buy it from Trop's. Great experience.
    We are glad you finally stopped by. If you have any other questions, please always feel free to let us know.

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by TropGun.com View Post
    We are glad you finally stopped by. If you have any other questions, please always feel free to let us know.
    Too late... I bought the gun last night. :-)

I waited for Tom to be available again as he was so helpful the previous night. I didn't even shop the price around. I am not sure that I could saved much, if anything at all. It didn't matter, I was treated great and I value that.

Now get some BX-25 magazines in stock!! ;-)

The take-down 10/22 is awesome.
    DiscoSux refers to my Land Rover Discovery but I don't care for the music either...

(Lancaster County)

I was there last night, ok im there once a week or so, but picked up a case of 7.62 for $199, pretty good deal esp when i didnt have to pay shipping. I would love for you guys to carry more AK stuff than you do.

Ive never had a bad exp there, and if my wife would let me get a part time job there I would work for store credit lol

(Berks County)

Trop Sucks

Attractive ammo and gun prices force me to buy more n more.

Now my children have to go hungry and wear shoes with holes in them!

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by Gringo View Post
    I was there last night, ok im there once a week or so, but picked up a case of 7.62 for $199, pretty good deal esp when i didnt have to pay shipping. I would love for you guys to carry more AK stuff than you do.

Ive never had a bad exp there, and if my wife would let me get a part time job there I would work for store credit lol
    What other AK stuff would you like to see? We had considered getting stocks and forarms, but there seems to be no real "drop in" units. So we don't want to offer something on the shelf that can't be user installed. We are always happy to order something if you are looking for an item.

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by TropGun.com View Post
    What other AK stuff would you like to see? We had considered getting stocks and forarms, but there seems to be no real "drop in" units. So we don't want to offer something on the shelf that can't be user installed. We are always happy to order something if you are looking for an item.
    I hear you on the furniture not being drop in, but more mag selection, pistol grips and screws are easy to replace, maybe even some more AK style weapons in general. It would be cool if there was a shop that stocked something besides WASR's. I looked around when i was up picking up the ammo and saw a couple mag sandwiched in with all the AR stuff that was it.

(Lehigh County)

common sense is a mf

(Dauphin County)

I went to Trop's this weekend after not having been there for about 8 years.
    I was treated very well by the polite and friendly sales staff and left with some reasonably priced .41 Magnum ammo and some targets. I'm looking forward to their range opening. I have a feeling I'll be spending quite a bit there in the future.

(Lebanon County)

what's with the 'proposed' new location in Elizabethtown in the old Toshiba Business Solutions location near Hoss's? will this be an 'additional' location or are y'all COMPLETELY RELOCATING? if relocating, why? what's wrong with the CURRENT location?

I do have a SERIOUS community safety concern...there is a rumor flying around that the 'proposed' location is within 1000 feet of a school which carries certain stipulations and federal requirements surrounding how firearms are secured within the building...could you please address this; thank you

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by Gringo View Post
    I hear you on the furniture not being drop in, but more mag selection, pistol grips and screws are easy to replace, maybe even some more AK style weapons in general. It would be cool if there was a shop that stocked something besides WASR's. I looked around when i was up picking up the ammo and saw a couple mag sandwiched in with all the AR stuff that was it.
    We've always tried to have a selection of the offerings from IO, but they sell so quickly they can't keep up with the demand. We would of course love to have everything in stock all of the time, but most of the manf can't build them fast enough. I'll let the buyers know to take a look at some grip options, as well as more mags. We've had 30rd and 75rd drums in, but might currently be out of stock on them.

Page 20 of 28 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021222324 ... LastLast