Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Monroe County)

Default Handguns & Rifles

I have 2 handguns and 2 rifles for sale. These just don't get shot, so they are up for sale. My prices are Firm, don't bother with an offer. If item is being shipped ,please make sure your FFL will accept from a non-ffl. FTF for handguns are done at a FFL dealer and buyer is responsible for transfer fees.

Springfield XD 3" sub-compact. This was purchased brand new by me, and only has about 400 rounds thru it, never a malfunction or problem. Comes with all the Springfield gear and the box, one 10 and one 17 round mag......$425 Shipped

CZ-52 - It has been duracoated, HK black and OD green grips. I have never shot this since I got it. This is a C&R gun and must be removed from my bound book - SOLD

Hi-point 995 carbine in 9mm - fun gun to shoot, never had a malfunction. I removed the red dot scope for another gun, so the sights will need to be sighted in. Comes with the compensator, two 10 round mags, and mag holder on stock plus sling - SOLD

Armscor 1600 - AR copy thats shoot .22's. I got this a while back and just dont shoot it much. Comes with four 10 round mags and sling. This has some dings and scratches in it but not too bad, just a fun plinking gun...SOLD
    Last edited by pakrazee; September 25th, 2009 at 11:11 PM.

(Monroe County)

Default Re: Handguns & Rifles

Bump - for those that dont read, I am not accepting offers, my prices are firm, I dont give a crap what you think you should pay, if you dont like the prices just move on.