Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Lancaster County)

Default Went to Cabellas for the first time today.

So I went there today in Hamburg. I was never there today, so I went over pretty much all of the store. I found ammo, that I didn't buy. Although they had at the time, a few boxes of HP's that I am very interested in, so I will go back next week and if they are there, buy them.

All in all it was a good experience. I was rather distracted by some of the girls that work there (i am 21), so they did peak my interested a little bit more then the guns like honestly!

I feel bad because I wasn't paying attention, and bumped into this one cute employee ha.

No one oc'ing either that I could tell, but it was almost pouring outside at the time.

(Chester County)

Default Re: Went to Cabellas for the first time today.

Quote Originally Posted by Dane View Post
    No one oc'ing either that I could tell, but it was almost pouring outside at the time.
    The sign on the door basicly says if its legal for you, then you can do it. I usually cover up but that's just me.
    "Cause remember: no matter where you go.....there you are" ---Buckaroo Banzai

(Chester County)

I will be there, OC, on Sunday. [shameless plug] http://forum.pafoa.org/general-114/7...n-cabelas.html [/shameless plug]

(Schuylkill County)

Damn you should have been there the day Reconldr, CommonHighrise, SIG_GIRL1911, and i were there OC, Plenty of us do and i was asked to leave once when i posted here about it we can all thank MIKEY for the signage all over the store now as he was more persistent then i when he found out, if you ever want to go let me know. i always OC there as do a lot of other members here.

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by 1911shooter View Post
    Damn you should have been there the day Reconldr, CommonHighrise, SIG_GIRL1911, and i were there OC, Plenty of us do and i was asked to leave once when i posted here about it we can all thank MIKEY for the signage all over the store now as he was more persistent then i when he found out, if you ever want to go let me know. i always OC there as do a lot of other members here.
    You know when I was there, I didn't take notice to any signs. Unless i wasn't paying attention.

I am going to try going up that way next week maybe I have to call before I go up since it is a good bit of a drive for me, I want to know if they have something in stock or not.