Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

View Poll Results: In less then a year, we have 1K members. How long before we get 1k more?

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • 365 days

4 12.50%
  • 300 days

2 6.25%
  • 250 days

4 12.50%
  • 225 days

4 12.50%
  • 200 days

9 28.13%
  • 175 days

5 15.63%
  • 150 days

2 6.25%
  • 100 days

2 6.25%
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The guest house

Default Welcome to The guest house!!

Every time I come to this forum, it simply amazes me that there can be 1 to 10 members on but 10 to 30 guests!
    Don’t cost anything to join! Come on in and share with us we don’t bite (hard).

Seriously, even if your not from PA. We would like to get your experience, who knows, if it becomes popular enough, DanP might make it national

We are a pretty good bunch of guys/gals who just like sharing with one an other. So don’t be shy, I just know many of the guests are from Pennsylvania, and you really want to come on in. You’re just not sure what it involves…

It’s pretty simple, you put in your name as a member, and then you start sharing experiences with other members! Once you get to know people, you might even get to meet them if they are in your area. Heck! if it was a dating service, you would pay to get this!
    And one more thing to think about is, being a member can be worth some thing! Think about it, say you shop at Sportsman’s warehouse, and there are 500 members, you say I belong to PAFOA.org, they go what? But when there are 5000 people and 500 of them shop at Sportsman’s, they might consider a rebate for members!

Mainly because of word of mouth, see already a few members talked about shopping there. It’s a terrible experience, you walk in there, and you simply can’t just walk out, they have so much selection!
    You might be a Gander Mountain, or a Dicks shopper, don’t matter, the same is true the more people belong to a group, the better recognition they have, this in turn could make it that these stores want to give you a rebate just for being a member because they know word will get out.

So stop being a guest, become a member! Remember the NRA was once small also, look at it now! Could come a day, that you wish you had become a member. Imagine what gun clubs would do to get an instant 200 members overnight coming to a shoot, don’t be scared to advertise your club and tell your club about us too! You might gain brownie points there!
    We talk about every thing, including PA politics! Did you know 500 votes one way or the other can often change who is elected? Elections are coming up soon, think about it, get your voice out there and tell us who should be elected and why!

PAFOA is for every one, we are a pretty clean bunch, so even if you have kids its safe to have them join us. I’m sure DanP can place moderators who can safeguard against trouble makers. We are actively looking for LEO’s in some of our threads, Lawyers, Judges, they can all have valuable information we can use, call your friends and tell them about PAFOA.

Let’s make PAFOA the place to be to get valuable information. Don’t worry about how much experience you have with guns, we all started some place, most of us started by our selves, join in and get the info you need from people who own what you would want to buy. You would be surprised how many people buy some thing, then realize they should have bought some thing else, get the info!

When you join, there is a place for who refered you, Go ahead use the name of the person who told you about us, If they are a member, they get recognised for it. If you have no one refering you but this thread, my name here is Frenchy! I'll gladly talke the referal points!
    Last edited by Frenchy; May 27th, 2007 at 12:39 AM.
    Skeet is a sport where you are better to hit half of each bird then completely blast one and miss the other completely.

The choice is yours, place your faith in the court system and 12 of your peers, or carried away by 6 friends.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit. 'Nobody provokes me with impunity'
    ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig.
    Clint Eastwood
    The Good, The Bad and The Ugly

(Allegheny County)

Frenchy,

I am certainly not up there on being computer literate so i log in if i post a reply.It seems as though the site logs me off automatically after a time. I don't know if it's an hour or less but quite often if I'm veggin in front of this monitor and checking posts, I have to log in again to reply to another post.

I don't post often due to the fact that my two typing fingers can't move fast enough.

27hand
    Opinions are like anal apertures. They all stink but mine.

(Westmoreland County)

Thumbs up

Frenchy.I would like to commend you on your post.
    I also have noticed the many guest.And I use to be one of them not only at this site but others.I only type with one finger. And my spelling is sometimes off.But don't let any of these things stop any of you from posting. Like Frenchy said their are allot of good people her so please do join in.

Default WoooHooo!

21 new people joined in the past 2 days, Great to see all you new people, Hope you enjoy the posts as much as we do. Dont forget the chat, and to ask Danp for some Stickers...
    Skeet is a sport where you are better to hit half of each bird then completely blast one and miss the other completely.

The choice is yours, place your faith in the court system and 12 of your peers, or carried away by 6 friends.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig.
    Clint Eastwood

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Frenchy View Post
    We are a pretty good bunch of guys/gals
    Speak for yourself

Default 52 And

Counting! wow 52 new people signed up! we are over 500!!!

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Clint Eastwood

Lightbulb Get your friends involved!

566 !!! we went up by 85 members! Lets keep it rolling!
    Maybe we can top 1,000 by Christmas!

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Clint Eastwood

Default Re: The guest house

Numbers are going up! but to see more then 210 people registered, but never even said Hi We dont bite! well mst of us dont, so come on say Hi to us

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Clint Eastwood

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by Frenchy View Post
    We dont bite!
    We shoot!!!!!
    ==============
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquillity of servitude than the animating contest of freedom, — go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen!”
    ~Samuel Adams

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it."
    ~Thomas Jefferson, 1791

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Frenchy
    We dont bite!

We shoot!!!!!
    Don't take LorDiego THAT litterally, he is a good pet, but needs a bit of training yet

Diego, when you invite your friends to the range, dont tell them you are in need of new targets, tell them you need to buy more targets.. Then buy them a coffee

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Clint Eastwood

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast