Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Venango County)

Default WTS: 100 Acres with house, FREE GAS!! Kennerdell, Pa Great Hunting!!!

Sold....Thank you for the chance to put it on your site
    Last edited by Terrylee5151; October 11th, 2007 at 06:36 PM. Reason: Sold

(Bucks County)

Default Re: WTS 100 Acres with house, FREE GAS!! Kennerdell, Pa Great Hunting!!!

I won't even post what I just paid for 2.5 Acres in Bucks County

(Bucks County)

Default Re: WTS 100 Acres with house, FREE GAS!! Kennerdell, Pa Great Hunting!!!

damn you sure do get a lot more bang for your buck out there, eh?

(Venango County)

It would make you guys a really nice summer home...and then you could use it for a deer camp in the winter....It is our home... but because of a hip replacement the stairs are really getting to me so we bought a ranch home. The free gas has really paid for itself....and the hunting.......GREAT!!!! Right now we have turkey that lay their eggs in the field below the house and at night the deer come to feed .....They are so used to my voice that I can talk to them and they don't run away. We will really miss it here!!!! Getting old sucks!!!

(Chester County)

Default Re: WTS: 100 Acres with house, FREE GAS!! Kennerdell, Pa Great Hunting!!!

wow wish i lived on the other side of the state ;p

(Westmoreland County)

Default Re: WTS: 100 Acres with house, FREE GAS!! Kennerdell, Pa Great Hunting!!!

Quote Originally Posted by c.sander View Post
    wow wish i lived on the other side of the state ;p
    I wish I had $319,000. lol
    "Because I'm an American." - MtnJack

(Allegheny County)

I spent a lot of time up in Venango Co. Working outside Oil City. Shot my first deer up there.

Wish I had $320,000.
    Maybe if I had not bought so many firearms. Oh, I don't think I have $320,000 worth in firearms.

HighChild you would have to drive in snow!

(Venango County)

Once someone comes to take a ride on the land with my husband in his Kabota.....they are going to fall in love with this place. The wives would feel very comfortable here since it has a nice kitchen....everything is nice. We decided to move to a ranch home because I had a hip replacement and the steps to the basement and up to the 2nd floor make it hard on my knees....I hate getting old. We will use this as a camp and summer home until we sell it. I will miss the free heat in the winter....I keep it about 80 degrees....much to my husbands dismay...he likes it quite a lot cooler. We have the fireplace that is on the gas well and the grill is also on it...plus the dryer, stove, furnace...I will now have to pay for gas....I bet we are in for a rude awakening.

(Chester County)

Sounds like a dream. May I ask how did you get a gas well. Is this normal in this parts of PA? Can you post a pic so we can droooooooool.

(Venango County)

When we bought the house...it came with mineral rights and a gas well aready on it. There are a few places that have their own gas wells but not many...and if they do... a lot of them are owned by a company and they can only use so much gas. We have 65 pounds pressure (which is a lot) and we use all we want. I know I will miss the free gas when we move. We have the furnace, dryer, garage furnace, stove, hot water tank and the outdoor grill all hooked up to the free gas.

I do have pictures but don't know how to post them....I can email them and thats about it. Not very computer smart...LOL

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast