http://news.yahoo.com/s/time/2009090...08599192075300

Lets see: I can't yell, holler, scream, or raise my voice at todays soldiers because its troop abuse and demeaning. I can't make em to PT till they vomit, I can't keep after work for remedial training, I can't inspect their rooms without prior notification, usually 24 hrs. I can however make them write essays, which, most of them if they had paid attention in school would not be in the Army and its something written on the 2nd grade level, I can make them stand at attention for a few minutes before they complain of something hurting and require medical attention leading to a profile, I can but very rarely recommend discharge as unfit for service with at least 100 write ups for something or another and now this?

I can't for the life of me wonder who is really in charge of the US Military. Sucks ups wanting to make the next rank, civilians who have no clue, or is it some alien who likes to play games? I'm at a total loss as to what the purpose of this WARRIOR MIND TRAINING is supposed to accomplish except waste thousands of millions of dollars on something the Army used to do very well, train soldiers. The Army has now completely transistioned to the WARRIOR WORD. WARRIOR ETHOS, WARRIOR SONG, WARRIOR LEADERS, WARRIOR WARRIOR WARRIOR.
I think we have done warn out the WARRIOR word. How about we bring back "REAL SOLDIERS" with real discipline and real standards...just an idea.