Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    (Columbia County)

Default Re: Thinking of getting a Tisas Zigana Sport Pistol... Need opinions

Thanks for the input on your experience with the Tisas pistol. Glad to hear their customer service is good and your experience with the pistol is good as well.

Max384, have you purchased a Tisas Zigana Sport yet? I first saw your post tonight,6 years after you originally posted. Let me say I own one and I absolutely love it and if you haven't gotten one yet I highly recommend it!!! They are very comfortable to shoot and very accurate and durable!!!

(Northampton County)

This thread goes back to about 2007. Now 2017 and I recently bought a zigana K model. In the span of 10 years of this thread Zigana doesn't seem to have made much headway in the market in the USA. Major holster, spring and sight manufacturers do not list parts within their lines for Zigana. That said,....I did take the leap about 4 months back and I like the pistol but no back up from factory or US distributor. For $350.00 bucks I took a chance. I must cover my intended point of impact with the front sight which I don't care to do. I prefer to put the top of my front sight at the 6 oclock relative to my intended point of aim. If I could find some adjustable sights for this pistol I'd be happy but 4 months and I'm still stuck. If anyone knows please reply. For 350 bucks it's a good pistol but don't expect it to be a Sig, H&K or higher end gun. Is it worth 350.00? IMHO,...it is. If only after market parts were available it would be a great value buy.

(Lehigh County)

Quote Originally Posted by safe2carry View Post
    This thread goes back to about 2007. Now 2017 and I recently bought a zigana K model. In the span of 10 years of this thread Zigana doesn't seem to have made much headway in the market in the USA. Major holster, spring and sight manufacturers do not list parts within their lines for Zigana. That said,....I did take the leap about 4 months back and I like the pistol but no back up from factory or US distributor. For $350.00 bucks I took a chance. I must cover my intended point of impact with the front sight which I don't care to do. I prefer to put the top of my front sight at the 6 oclock relative to my intended point of aim. If I could find some adjustable sights for this pistol I'd be happy but 4 months and I'm still stuck. If anyone knows please reply. For 350 bucks it's a good pistol but don't expect it to be a Sig, H&K or higher end gun. Is it worth 350.00? IMHO,...it is. If only after market parts were available it would be a great value buy.
    The web site in the OP shows an adjustable rear sight, not sure what it takes to get one: http://www.trabzonsilah.com/en/aksesuarlar/ayarli-gez
    Part number ZT-16 on the operators manual on that site: http://www.trabzonsilah.com/sites/de...im-klavuzu.pdf
    Maybe give them a call or email?
    Illegitimus non carborundum est

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12