TEA Party
    (Take Effective Action)
    September-5th
    5:00 to 7:00 PM
    Indiana Court House
    Philadelphia Street
    Indiana, Pennsylvania!!

Hear Ye, Hear Ye, Hear Ye!
    It's time for all Good Men and Women to Stand Too!

This is a call to all, men and women, young and old, Democrats and Republicans, Libertarians and Independents, Constitutionalists and Third party members to join together in the chorus of our discontent.

We have lost our voice! We have lost our vote! We have lost control of our Government!

Our Government has stopped working for us. They no longer act on our behalf or for the good of America! Instead they cater to special interest groups. Every year Government grows bigger and bigger requiring more of our money!

Standtoo.com believes most of this country's problems are caused by the Government growing too big and powerful which is in direct violation of the limitations spelled out in the Constitution of the United States. Our education system has purposely failed to educate our children about the Constitution, what it means and how it was created. This neglect on there part has caused the populace to not recognize when the Government exceeds its authority. We at standtoo.com will educate not dictate in an attempt to pick up the slack where the educational system has failed.

Our members have chosen to stand up and support the Constitution as it was written by our Fore Fathers! We will use StandToo.com to educate people about the Constitution as well as through TEA Parties, rallies and town hall meetings. Our philosophy is that the Constitution is not a living document but rather like the Ten Commandments and should have been carved in stone. Our Fore Fathers strived to protect our individual liberties and freedoms by limiting Government. They believed as do we that the Government should fear the people, not the other way around and we will show our Government that strength through numbers still exists.

We at standtoo.com believe that this is the time to act in a peaceful manner, through TEA Parties (Take Effective Action), Rallies and Town Hall meetings to grow our numbers and raise our voices to let our Government Officials know that they are on notice to start upholding the Constitution or be voted out of office.

If you are an American who understands and feels the way we do, then please Stand Too! Read Our Mission Statement and join our organization, help us return to Government by the people for the people.

An OC Activist and 1 of the 3%
    Ed Stephan

(Allegheny County)

Default Re: Indiana Pa T.E.A. Party Indiana Courthouse 5:00 - 7:00pm

i'll be there
    Μολὼν λαβέ

(Armstrong County)

Who else will be there.
    Cindy and I will be there

Ed Stephan
    FeedBack: https://forum.pafoa.org/showthread.p...ight=edstephan
    http://forum.pafoa.org/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3790&dateline=1331561  797An OathKeeper and OC Activist, 1 of the 3%, Ed Stephan

(Armstrong County)

What time is everyone gonna show up?
    The original point and click interface was a Colt Peacemaker!

(Armstrong County)

Cindy and i will be there around 4:30pm
    After the rally we are going to the Indiana County Fair. http://www.indianacountyfair.com/
    Stock-Semi, Tri-Axle Dump & 4X4 Truck Pull night.

Ed Stephan
    http://forum.pafoa.org/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3790&dateline=1331561  797An OathKeeper and OC Activist, 1 of the 3%, Ed Stephan

(Indiana County)

I'll be there.

(Allegheny County)

I will not be able to attend, tomorrow night. i have Family issues that need dealt with tomorrow evening. however, my Flags will be Flying High on Sept. 12th
    Μολὼν λαβέ

(Armstrong County)

What fun Cindy and I had. Saw Java Programmer, mjf, BigDog, and Kim Stolfer
    I did carry my AR-15A2. My hats off to the Indiana County Sheriffs Department as well as Indiana City Police and the PSP for knowing the laws.
    There was quite a few stares as we walked the 3 blocks up Philadelphia Street.
    Allot of hand shakes and a couple of honking horns of approval. I think a picture of my AR will be in the Indiana paper tomorrow and I gave the reporter a copy of the Pa Gun Rights flier to make sure he got his facts straight.

Ed Stephan
    Last edited by edstephan; September 6th, 2009 at 10:46 AM.

(Allegheny County)

Wish i could have been there. i spent the day with my wife and son. we ended up going to the north huntingdon end of summer party at Oak Hollow Park. i did OC there the whole time and only spoke with one couple, guess which one.............. Megan Defazio and her Husband. Megan is running for Westmoreland county Judge along with Chris Scherer. They are stong supporters of the 2nd amendment and members of FOAC.
    Μολὼν λαβέ

(Armstrong County)

After walking up to the front after the 2A presentation (OC with a 220) and dropping a donation in the bucket, I just couldn't believe some of the conversations I got into returning to my "spot". Two gentlemen shook my hand and said thanks for representing our freedom.

Then the gentleman beside me said "I really need to get my permit" and then I gave him the "information". When I mentioned he didn't net a "license" to OC it was like "Shock and Awe" to him and 2 others surrounding us. Hope the flyers help!

Would have posted sooner but I spent 12 hours driving yesterday to attend the wake of a great friend and 23 year Navy veteran, Rich Dresell, who died after a 19 month long battle with brain cancer. Prayers to the family .....

Here's some iPhone photos from the TP ..............

Tom Smith, local businessman and farmer got the folks fired up and threw PC out the window. Notice the Jimmy Stewart statue!

Just a little dancing to the Beatles tune "Revolution"

Lt. Colonel William Russell presenting, the man who is going to unseat John Murtha hopefully.

The original point and click interface was a Colt Peacemaker!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast