Anyone see it tonight? I missed the first one last week, but caught half of that one tonight and the full episode 2 after it.

Discusting were the fishing expeditions I saw. One young man ( 19) wouldn't show ID, claimed he didn't have any ( he was on foot hanging out with friends in a front yard or something), and the cops were just vicious with him about it, acted as if only total scum don't carry ID, even though he gave them his name. He turned out to be a rapsheet artist, but had no outstanding warrants or anything, and then they cited him for not giving ID? WTF? Anyone know FL's laws? This bit pissed me off, since I know you don't have to show ID in PA if a cop simply asks, and that you only need to give them the name verbally if detained. I tell ya, if criminals knew their rights, the police would be F-ed over.

Then later was 3 police women at a range on their off time shooting AR's. 2 of them were horrible shots! I mean cmon it's a rifle- you can hold it steady, they are accurate... and line the damn sites up! Makes me wonder if they suck as bad with their service Glocks. Plus the gun store guy let them call them machineguns( "do you have any machineguns?"), then said they were semi autos later, and yeah it shows them firing semi auto.