This is a description of the book I have wrote:

When I set out to write this book I wanted to show how easy it really is to make a homemade silencer. After many years of seeing books make silencers out of 2 liter soda pop bottles I thought I would set the record right.
It seems a bit crazy and a bit clumsy to build a silencer out of sub standard materials. Such as plastic soda bottles, black electrical tape and hose clamps. Or taking window screen and rolling it up and wrapping duck tape around this roll of screen and then taping this crap to a barrel and hoping for the best. When with a little thought and very little skill or tools you can build a real and practical silencer from very common parts and if built right the average ATF agent would not even know he or she was even holding a silencer.
Now I am sure there would be some success for the first couple of shots, but after that who knows. With heat and pressure there surely would be a structural failure of the device after a few shots.
This is a condensed version from my original manuscript this version is 12 pages. The size of the book is 8” x 11”. 12 big pages of detailed information along with 29 pictures no crummy drawing real pictures of the actual device made. And this silencer is not some cheap piece of junk a real working silencer that you can keep and use for many years. I guarantee you will be satisfied with this design and will be the best you have seen. And free shipping .With free shipping it is a real bargain. The picture below is a picture of the actual manuscript you will receive.
This manual is just $10.00 and free shipping - I prefer PayPal . Paypal is antigun , so I like using them because of that.
please contact me if you are interested is a copy . I also have many PDF books on gun modifications . contact me and I will email you a pdf catalog

jacksonbooksandvideos@hotmail.com