Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Default Well maybe THIS will straighten out our neice!

Not that you ever want to see anyone go through this type thing but in some ways this HAD to happen to straighten this girl out:

http://wfmz.com/view/?id=1251413&tit...ds%20On%20Roof

http://www.mcall.com/news/all-i78-be...,5079608.story

the woman in question is the daughter of Tootie's older sister .. and and BTW except for some broken bones and scratches she seems fine.

A little back story on this kid. She has been the most obnoxious little bitch I personally have ever had the misfortune to meet. Been that way since she was a teenager. At family gatherings she would scream and yell at her mother, sleep on the couch during the whole thing and then whine and bitch if anyone woke her up. She refuses to eat just about anything the family eats ... just a downright snot.

To make matters worse she is a straight A student, smart as a whip yet she doesn't seem to give a shit. She hangs out with the worst kind of trash 'gangbanger wannabees' you have every seen and tells every one she wants to be one of them (and black)

Well every kid gets a wake up call eventually ... I really hope to HELL she learns from this and straightens her ass out.

Oh and as far as the report of her pulling out in front of the truck, YUP, that's Andrea .. I have personally seen her blow a stop sign 3 times. Been saying for years she was an accident waiting to happen.

Maybe she will FINALLY wake up!

Default Re: Well maybe THIS will straighten out our neice!

wouldnt suprise me if she was texting or talking onthe phone!

(Dauphin County)

wow , man is she ever lucky !!! i know that spot on 78 and i woudl not want to fall off it... and man i wouldnt want to be one fo those truck drivers. imagine how bad they feel !

if she really is that way i hope it does change her....
    Tigers love pepper, they don't like cinnamon !

Quote Originally Posted by 4XLT View Post
    if she really is that way i hope it does change her....
    Oh trust me she is and then some!

(Delaware County)

Thats one hell of a wakeup call.

(Delaware County)

What wake up call?

It was everyone's fault but hers.

Nothing will change.

DAMN!!!!!

That is one helluva wake up......

Or maybe not, time will tell........

Well Tootie talked to her sister and she said Andrea said she remembers nothing about the accident but she said "why the hell wold I pull out in front of a truck?"

Erm, maybe because you drive like an IDIOT!

(Bucks County)

I had a truck have one like that in MD. Lady in a Toyota echo flew by in the right lane & caught the LR corner of a trailer stopped on the shoulder & rebounded out, rear end first, our guy was against the center median from the center lane trying to avoid her. The car ended up under the front end for about 200 yards until our rig got stopped. Kinda like we were plowing snow w/ the car.

Reading the witness reports, two of the first five cars stopped behind the wreck contained an ER nurse and an EMT who got her out of the car and got her breathing again. One of the others was drafted to hold tension on her neck until the responders arrived w/ a collar and back board.

The wrecker's report contained some additional info; the MD OEM instructed them to lift our tractor up off the car cause of a infant seat inside.

Thankfully it was empty though the lady died in the operating table. It was 8:30 am and we feel she had just dropped the child at daycare and was rushing to get to work on time.

I guess a Honda has a little more steel than a Toyota Echo but it looks like she is lucky to be alive.

She is already in denial so I'd bet this won't change anything.

I spend 2.5 years as a driver trainer riding in the right seat. At least once a day I had my hands, white knuckled, gripping the glove box opening [Matlack wouldn't pay for glove box doors] over a car that just darted in front of us. We never hit one but it was often a matter of mere inches. None of those people even realized how close they came to an 80,000 pound enima.

(Northampton County)

My ex didn't learn from her multiple car accidents. In a 5 month period she had 6 accidents destroying two Ford Explorers in the process. She still drives like a drunken caveman.

I hope your niece learns better than my ex did.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast