Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: JF&G range hogs

(Lancaster County)

Default JF&G range hogs

i went out on Sunday since its my only shooting day now and there where 3 guy3 there prolly in there mid 30's fucking trying to be super tactickool with a stopwatch running drills and shit at the 25 and all up close and shit if there wasn't 3 of them i would of said something but i don't want to get beat up
    but i sat there and when they had to tally up there scores they where like "go go shoot a mag before we get started " if i see those mofo's again im going to wait till there ears are off and let one slip out of the m44
    V-DUB Shop!DUBNINJA 82

(Lackawanna County)

Default Re: JF&G range hogs

someone call whine-one-one, we need a wahmbulance

STEAMTOWNjustbustinballsWELDER

(Monroe County)

Now, Now,
    Don't be to hard on him, after all he is a young kid and like he said he's jacked up on REDBULL and METH. Probably should not be carring a gun. You know what they say, kids like him will rune it for all of us.
    SS

(Berks County)

Lets see, can'/won't spell, punctuation non-existent, nice use of the f-word,insinuates people get assaulted at the range, last of all describes how he is going to cause hearing damage purposefully in retribution for seemed offense that he never quite makes clear.

And last but not least, if anybody DIDN'T get a bad impression from his "post" I'm sure "admitting" he's a meth user will seal the deal.
    Don't sweat the petty stuff, and don't pet the sweaty stuff.

(Lebanon County)

In his defense I can see his frustration. At JFG there is no "Pistol Range" per say. Most people are courteous enough to see that when another shooter shows up, they move back to the bench area. You will however get the people who don't care, and will make you wait for them to finish before you can actually shoot. Its nice to know how you guys immediately react with the "You shouldn't own a gun" bullshit, and then try to turn his sarcastic signature against him. Bunch of grown men here huh? If you ask me I see nothing but a bunch of high schoolers trying to pic up on any fresh meat to gain a rep. I have shot with bender numerous times, and I feel safe around like him many others on this board.

Brad
    Last edited by Dextrimental; August 18th, 2009 at 04:26 PM.

(Lackawanna County)

Never said he shouldn't on a gun. I was having a laugh at him coming on the internet to bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Dextrimental View Post
    In his defense I can see his frustration. At JFG there is no "Pistol Range" per say. Most people are courteous enough to see that when another shooter shows up, they move back to the bench area. You will however get the people who don't care, and will make you wait for them to finish before you can actually shoot. Its nice to know how you guys immediately react with the "You shouldn't own a gun" bullshit, and then try to turn his sarcastic signature against him. Bunch of grown men here huh? If you ask me I see nothing but a bunch of high schoolers trying to pic up on any fresh meat to gain a rep. I have shot with bender numerous times, and I feel safe around like him many others on this board.

Now I hope you can see the sarcasm in this.
    http://movies.crooksandliars.com/CR-...rostitutes.wmv

Brad
    Being a JF&G member and having shot with Bender on numerous occasions.... without a problem. I can see where he's coming from, it's a pretty good drive for him from Denver. I'd probably be a little bit PO'd as well if I drove from where I live out there to shoot and found that going on.
    Honesta Mors Turpi Vita Potior ~ 3%

(Monroe County)

Well you guys may have shot with him and he may be safe, but this has nothing to do with how safe he is. It has to do with his attitude toward other shooters and the way he comes across, he sounds like some smart ass kid with a gun that thinks he's so important that guys that were shooting some kind of timed event ( he said they had a stopwatch ) should stop what ever there doing if for no other reason than because he's there and wants to use the range.

Who the hell does he think he is. I don't care how far he has to drive, he has to wait his turn, same as I would have to wait my turn.

And for him to use that I'M JACKED UP ON REDBULL AND METH crap, well I stand by what I said about "kids" like that messing it up for others.

HE said:
    "if i see those mofo's again im going to wait till there ears are off and let one slip out of the m44"

What the hell is wrong with you guys, he now wants to hurt someones hearing just because he has to wait, and your saying he's ok.

Let me know what County he lives in, I'll print out what he said and send a copy to his sheriff. It will be interesting to hear what they think of his attitude towards others at the range.
    SS

(Berks County)

I never said he couldn't/shouldn't own a gun. And as far as being safe he can be the safest person around in person. And having had to wait for some guys playing out front of the line at Palmyra, I can understand his frustration.

My issue was the overall post, and especially the "bragging" about using meth. Someone coming on this board who is not familier with him or "us" as firearms owners- well, what do YOU think their impression is? We have to remember that, like it or not, OTHERS are poking around on here and we need to be a little careful.

Now, before anybody gets the wrong idea, I have one of the most irreverent senses of humor of anybody you'll ever meet. I've been a medic too long, and going into nursing didn't help. But I don't post about wanting to damage somebodies hearing, and I try to keep the name calling to a minimum. (OK OK there was that post a couple years ago about the guy at the gunshow in York, but he WAS a #@*%^) And I try to keep references about controlled substances OUT of my posts.

Look, we have people who get upset and call the PD if they even SEE a gun. Our rights are slowly being eroded by people who have no idea what we're about, and would love to find something here to use against us. Let's try not to hand them any ammunition, ok?

The preceding post expresses the opinion of an old street medic who now plays with kids and likes it. Agree or disagree, that's what the flag on my porch means anyway.

ETA- single shot, he, uh, lives in Lancaster County.... it's in the ....heading dude.
    Last edited by snuffy19608; August 18th, 2009 at 09:11 AM.
    Don't sweat the petty stuff, and don't pet the sweaty stuff.

(Monroe County)

Thanks for the Lancaster County Info, I'm new here and the old eyes were tired last night, I wasn't looking at the fine print

What really surprised me was that some of the guys on this forum seem to condone or sympathize with his kind of attitude towards other gun owners, I did not think I would have to separate the good guys from the bad guys on a forum like this.

I'm learning as fast as I can as to who the pot heads are and the ones that seem to like being around them, verses the true gun enthusiast and the ones that respect others that are gun owners.

I think we have enough problems just being gun owners without having to deal with Air Heads like that.

Don't these guys think that others may be reading these forums and are just waiting for guys with guns and attitudes to mouth off.
    Or do these guys "think" or care at all.

Like snuffy19608 said:
    "we have people who get upset and call the PD if they even SEE a gun. Our rights are slowly being eroded by people who have no idea what we're about, and would love to find something here to use against us. Let's try not to hand them any ammunition"

Wonder what everyone would think if next week three guys were found shot at that range, or even one guy, who do you think the finger would be pointing at.
    Bet it would be that kid on METH that was pissed off because someone was using the range. You know the one on the PFOA forum, that was mouthing off. I can see the news article now, and it's not good for gun enthusiast.

Ok you guys that seem to condone or sympathize with his kind of attitude, please convince me, and I'm sure others, that we need "kids" like this because there a good thing for gun owners.
    SS
    Last edited by Single shot; August 18th, 2009 at 11:44 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast