Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Bucks County)

Default Tanners Sports Club Jamison PA

I live fairly local to Tanners Sports Club in Jamison PA, and without a doubt the number one gun shop that I like to go to.

I have been to several other gun shops, and I do not know if it is my age, 23, but without a doubt I do not get the same courtesy from the others as I do at Tanners. I bought my first gun here and would never go anywhere else. I like to keep an eye on the prices, and they have always been cheaper then the other sports such as Target World in Chalfont.

What does everybody think?

(Philadelphia County)

Default Re: Tanners Sports Club Jamison PA

I got my first pistol at Tanners and will soon be getting my second from Classic Pistol. I don't think you can go wrong at either store.

(Allegheny County)

I used to live in NJ before i moved to Pittsburgh and whenever i'm back east i stop in. I have been there 10 times in my life and have bought 10 guns. best prices i have ever seen at a brick in mortar. Guess you can do that when you sell 500+ guns a month.

(Montgomery County)

Default Phila Gun & Archery

I have found that this range does not offer the most competitive prices around probably due to the lack of competition in the inner-city. I have bought two pistols here, both of which were not a great bargain. However, when you do purchase, you receive two range passes and a lesson for free. Also, this range is the cleanest, most advanced I have been to with unlimited range time after you purchase a lane. The also have the cheapest per box ammo prices I have seen.

If you are in the city, def check it out.

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by ach382 View Post
    The also have the cheapest per box ammo prices I have seen.
    Not to high jack the thread, which was about Tanner's, but I would say that $24/box of FMJ 9mm,$26 for FMJ .45, and $15/20 Brown Bear .223 is hardly a bargain at Philadelphia Archery and Gun.

The HUGE price jump started with 9mm "temporarily" going up to $24 once the ammo craze started and I specifically remember .45acp was still $19.
    I guess they figured people would still buy, or be stuck buying ammo there and raised all of their prices across the board.

Great indooor range, nice guys and super convenient, but prices have much to be desired.

Back on topic of Tanner's, I have never actually been there, but as I'm in the market for a G19 w/ night sights, they so far have the best price around. (although they do not currently have one in stock)